21st

It started with a fan letter.

DaeHyun's POV

I'm so happy I got to see MinJee today. I even agreed to celebrate Zelo's discharge from the hospital! Which is really weird for me since I'm the type of guy who will give the cold silent treatment to people I'm having fights with. But since my mood's blown through the roof, I guess it's okay.

Unfortunately, we had to tell Zelo that MinJee ran away. I didn't tell the others that I saw MinJee so that I would be the one who gets to succeed in bringing her home. Only me. 

Zelo didn't take it so well. By that I mean he went completely berserk. I couldn't blame him, if I was to be in his shoes, I would probably flip out and punch everyone just because I can. 

"Then we better go look for her!" Zelo got up from his sitting position. I didn't want ANYONE to find MinJee so that ONLY I can bring her home. I know it's selfish but I can't help it. I panicked and stopped Zelo from leaving. 

"JUNHONG! She doesn't want to come back." I said, hoping that it would change his mind. Obviously, it didn't work. Zelo went out in search for her. 

No worries. I can make her come back before Zelo even finds her.

Zelo's POV

I searched for MinJee around her parent's neighborhood. Hyungs told me that she wasn't in her parent's house but that doesn't mean she isn't NOW. I rang the doorbell multiple times but noone answered. But I faintly saw a rustle on the upstair's bedroom's curtains at the corner of my eye. 

"MinJee?" I said, hoping that it would be her. "MINJEE!" I yelled louder, maybe she couldn't hear my calling the last time. 

THERE. I SAW IT. An eye peeping out of the curtain.

MinJee's POV

After school, I went back home to get my Fluffy. Fluffy is a stuffed bunny that I used as a hugging cushion when I sleep. Whenever I felt lonely or scared, I would always squeeze Fluffly and it never failed to have comforted me. I didn't want B.A.P to think I'm childish so I didn't bring it with me when I moved in but now that I moved out, I can bring Fluffy over to Suzy's house!

The coast's clear since Omma and Appa went to work today. I felt kinda guilty I didn't tell them where I went, I even stopped calling them twice a day ever since I moved out of the dorm. I just don't want them to tell the boys where I am. If they didn't know, it would probably make the boys forget about me and move on. That's the best way.

I still had the spare key of the house so going in was easy. But once I was in my old bedroom, some one rang the doorbell. Oh no.

I approached the curtains to see who was at the gate. I felt my heart stop when I saw that familiar curly blonde hair. 

Zelo saw me.