Found

It started with a fan letter.

 

DaeHyun's POV

Zelo ran out of the dorm, in search of that girl I assume..

The others were staring blankly at the door where Zelo just passed through.

"Does Zelo even know how to treat girls? He's never even had a girlfriend!" YoungJae threw a cushion on the floor and stormed into  the bedroom.

"That MinJee girl. Why does that letter have such an effect on us?? Did she cast a spell or something?" HimChan stared at MinJee's picture in YongGuk's iPad.

"Maybe.. A love spell." I said when a big smile appeared on my face.

Zelo's POV

I kicked a rock that was on the ground while walking. It's already 1 o'clock. I have been wandering in the neighborhood for at least 2 hours. How am I supposed to find her? Not like I have her addr-

My thoughts immediately stopped as well as my feet. I sticked my hand into my right pocket, where the letter is.

I pulled it out and jumped in joy when I saw the address on the envelope. 

"How could I forget THAT?! I'm really a fool.. " I said to myself.

Brushing all the thoughts away, I started searching PROPERLY for my dream girl, Park MinJee.

MinJee's POV

I woke up around 9 in the morning and the first thing I did was to trend about B.A.P's 1st anniversary on twitter.

I was finally satisfied when I saw that the trend was now #1 in Worldwide Trend. I smiled in accomplishment.

I glanced at my watch, it's 12 already.I decided to take a shower and miss breakfast since mom and dad had left for work and I'm lazy to fix it up myself.

I took my time in taking the shower. The warm water splashed on my skin continuously and it felt relaxing.

After my fingers felt wrinkly, I stepped out of the bathroom, only a towel wrapped around my body.

"Ding dong~!" the doorbell rang. I think that would be my best friend, Suzy, since no one else would even bother to visit me.

I opened the door, and sure enough, it's Suzy. She smiled and hugged my body. 

"MinJeeeeeee~" she yelled.

"Suuuuuuuz-" I stopped when I saw a figure at the gate. 

"H-Hello." the boy stuttered after he held up his hand.

I stared at his face, still hugging Suzy. 

I thought I was dreaming when I realize the boy is my ultimate bias, the love of my life, Zelo.


A/N

Hello! I hope you guys are enjoying my story!!

Please comment and subscribe~~

If there are any suggestion on how I can improve my story, feel free to tell me!!!

image