Hospital

It started with a fan letter.

Zelo's POV

My eyes fluttered open and I felt pain on my head so my hand reached for it as I squinted my eyes. My hand was bloody red after I touched my head. I used all off my energy to stand up and looked at my surroundings. It was already morning but I was still at the spot where I out yesterday.

I dragged my feet to a more crowded place for help. I was in a horrible state. Bloody head, bruised arms, sprained ankle.. But I never gave up and lifted my spirits up by thinking of.. Her. Soon, a couple of teenage girls saw me and helped me to the nearest hospital.

The nurses took me to the emergency room to have me checked, putting me to my slumber to ease the pain. 

When I woke up, I realize a girl was sleeping by my hospital bed. Her hair was familiar. "MinJee.." I shook her lightly. Her head shot up and to my disappointment, it wasn't her. "Zelo oppa.." it was one of the teenage girls who saved me earlier. 

"Who are you?" I wanted to get up and she helped me. "I brought you here.." she said. "No, no.. I mean your name." I felt my throat getting dry. "I'm SaeMi.. A BABY.." she said shyly. "Er.. SaeMi.. Can you get me a glass of water?" I said and she immediately left to get me some. When she left, I looked at my body and saw my right arm was in a cast. And my head was wrapped in bandages.

"JUNHONG!!" Someone stormed into the room and hugged me tightly. "Sorry for not looking for you. I'm such a bad hyung." HimChan hyung wrapped his arms around me tighter. The others came a little while later. Each one of them said some kind things, like 'Glad your okay' or 'You want anything?' but DaeHyun hyung kept quiet and stood in a corner. I looked around the room to find someone. "MinJee's not here. She said something about all of this was her fault and she was extremely guilty." YongGuk hyung explained. Little did she know that her not coming is making me more hurt.

"YAH! SAY YOU'RE SORRY, YOU PUNK!" YoungJae hyung hit the back of DaeHyun hyung's head causing him to almost trip. "M-Mianhae, JunHong-ah." he looked down. I didn't say anything, making him realize that I didn't forgive him.

After awhile, SaeMi rushed in with a glass of water and froze when she saw the members. "Oh.. Is she the one that saved you?" HimChan hyung pointed at her while looking at me. "Well.. Sorta.. But if it weren't for her and her friends I wouldn't be here." I said and HimChan hyung mouthed an O. "Thanks, miss. We're eternally grateful." JongUp hyung said to her. She blushed and realized that she was still holding the water so she gave it to me. "Thanks." I smiled and gulped the water down my throat. 

"How come you guys know I was here?" I said after putting down the empty glass on the table by the bed. "The hospital called using your phone. And MinJee was the one who got the call since her name in your phone was 'wife'. Hmm.. I wonder what that means." JongUp hyung stated and tapped his chin sarcastically. "Heheh.." I chuckled. "She didn't take it very well, JunHong. I think you should talk to her." YongGuk hyung said worriedly. That's hard to believe since she loves DaeHyun hyung and not me. I nodded hesitantly.

After a chatting session, the doctor came with the results of my check-up. "Sorry to say this, JunHong-ssi. You are not to do any dangerous stunts until your arm is healed and that would take about 3 months. And that includes dancing" the doctor said, knowing pretty well that I'm a dancer. My heart stopped that instant and tears threatened to fall. 

In B.A.P, I'm in charge of rapping and dancing. Since YongGuk hyung's rapping is the best out of the best, my rapping skills are considered nothing. And the only thing that's keeping me in the group is dancing. Even though JongUp hyung is good at dancing, our dancing skills are total opposites and it maintains my spot in the group. But what now? I'm not allowed to dance anymore.