CHICKEN!

It started with a fan letter.

Daehyun's POV

We went to the studio to record Rain Sound. Minjee came too. Secretly, I felt happy and excited to have her see me in action. And by action I mean sing. 

HyoSung and JiEun noona saw Minjee and Junhong together and praised them being cute together. Can't they cut me some slack? It's bad enough I have to see Minjee, the girl I now love, with my dongsaeng acting lovey-dovey together everyday for the past MONTHS. Don't they know how much I was hurting? How much perseverance I had to have to stop myself from doing something I think might make Minjee come to me and make the other suffer? How I had to act happy for the both of them? Don't they have mercy?

I couldn't take it anymore and stormed to the recording studio. I was up first for recording. Rain Sound is a sad love song about a boy who misses the moments with his girl. I glanced over to Minjee as I sang my line. Minjee was interlacing her fingers with Junhong, who sat beside her on the couch behind the controls. The sight made me sing my line even more passionate. *Minjee.. Stop it.* I thought as I continued singing. Unknowingly, a tear slipped my eye so I shifted my body to hide it. When my recording was over, I got out of the booth and Zelo stepped in. He rapped and made eye contact with Minjee. There goes one of their "moments" again. I got out of the studio. 

I found a waiting room and figured it was a perfect place for me to vent in. I slouched on the sofa and stared blankly at the ceiling. Flashbacks of the time I first saw Minjee, her beautiful almond-shaped eyes, milky-white skin, perfectly kissable lips.. The song Secret Love seems so appropriate for my situation. 

"Without anyone knowing, I love you. Without anyone knowing, I think of you." I sang quietly.

"I know you're his girl, but I can't stop my beating heart. He's the guy of your dreams, also the cherished friend of mine." I changed the lyrics. Since it would make it more meaningful. What the heck, you know?

I sang till I couldn't think of how my love life is so depressing no more. It was too painful. 

"I shouldn't like her anymore. She's Zelo's girlfriend." I mumbled to myself, thinking noone heard, but boy was I WRONG. 

"Daehyun?" Minjee called my name softly as she stepped into the room. I was startled, "Minjee? What are you doing here?" I asked her nervously, hoping she didn't hear what I just said. "Was that song.. For me?" she asked quietly. *She heard. She really heard my confession. HOW THE HELL DO I HAVE TO REACT?! SAY NO?! SAY YES?!* I thought for a second before saying anything that pops into my mind. "CHICKEN!" I shouted. Since I'm pretty hungry right now, that was the only thing I could think of. "Pardon?" she excused. "Let's go get some chicken!" I said and grabbed her hand, I dragged her back to the recording studio. She tried to break free out of my grip but it was no use. "DAEHYUN! IT HURTS! LET GO!" she yelled. "Let's ask the members to join us!" I said awkwardly. Sweat was tinkling down my face, I didn't know what to say to her anymore.

"HEY! LET'S GET CHICKEN, SHALL WE?!" I barged into the studio with Minjee. Junhong looked at us weirdly. "What's going on?" he asked us, suspicious. "Nothing, Zelo. What makes you think there's something going on?" I said a little too fast. I was hoping Minjee won't ask me that awkward question again. "Minjee?" Zelo turned to her. "It's nothing Zelo!" she pulled her wrist out of my hand. 

"We'll have chicken later, Zelo! Youngjae's still recording!" Yongguk snapped at me. "Okay." I laughed awkwardly and took a seat beside him on a chair. 


DOUBLE UPDAAAAAAATE!!! YAAAAAAY!! FOO

Homework's piling up because of the two days I am absent...... NOOOOOOO!!! //starting to feel guilty// :aggrieved: That darn TEACHER!!!!!! =="

How do you guys think of my story so far? Hope you guys like it! 

BYEEEEEE!!! :glad: