Together

It started with a fan letter.

Zelo's POV

I CLEARLY SAW MINJEE'S EYES. I dashed into the house without hesitation. 

"MINJEE!" I shouted while running up the stairs. There she was. Standing right above the flight of stairs. Like an angel. 

"Zelo.." she mumbled sadly. I ran to her and pulled her into a hug. Of course, I only used one arm because the other one's in a cast. 

"Let's go home." I pulled away and took her wrist. I dragged her out of the house. "Why did you run away?" I said while dragging her to the dorm. "Let me go, Zelo." she ignored my question. I stopped in my tracks and turned to face her. "No." I simply said. MinJee tried to pull away. 

MinJee's POV

"Is this how you treat a noona?!" I tried to pull my hand away but Zelo held onto it. He couldn't force me to go where ever he wants, especially since he's younger than me!

"You're not my noona." he held onto my wrist harder. "Zelo. It hur-" before I could finish my sentence, he pulled me closer to him. Our faces were only a couple centimeters away from each other. "You can't be my noona. I can't see you that way." he looked straight into my eyes. "Eyy~ Stop it, Zelo! You're like my little brother!" I tried to brush of this awkward situation and looked away. "MinJee." he called my name, telling me to look at him. "I'm not your little brother." he gently placed his lips on mine and let go of my wrist to use the free hand to push my head closer. 

I struggled to pull away but he was too strong. He didn't pull away until he was completely out of air. "I love you, MinJee." he pulled me into his lips again.

DaeHyun's POV

I checked her school again but found out she already left. On the way back to the dorm, I had the feeling to check her parent's house again. Well, I got nothing to lose, right?

I walked onto the street her parents' house was on. I heard her voice from afar and decided to go closer. 

"I'm not your little brother." Zelo kissed MinJee. 

My knees weakened. But I didn't want to see them kiss any longer so I I ran to where ever my feet took me with tears staining my face. 

MinJee's POV

Zelo pulled away again. "MinJee. Would you be mine?" He said, cupping my cheek. I was blushing madly right now so I hung my head low trying to hide it. He tipped my chin up using his fingers. "Okay?" he smiled. "But what about your arm? Aren't you mad at me?" I asked him. "I would never be mad at you." he said. "But what if you get hurt again because of me?" I asked again. "Hey, hey! You care about me, right?" he saw my sad face and tried to cheer me up. I nodded. "Then be my girl. That's the only way for you to take care of me. And my heart." he hugged me again. "Okay, MinJee?" he said. I nodded slightly but he felt my head move beside his. 

"Good. Now let's go home." he pulled away and dragged me away again. 

When we reached the dorm, everyone was doing their daily routines but stopped when they saw us. Zelo interlocked our fingers together and held it up. "We're together!" he announced.