Caught

It started with a fan letter.

Minjee's POV

Months have passed and Zelo's cast was off. Our relationship has been getting closer everyday! 

"RIIIIIIIIIIING!!" The alarm on the bedside table rang annoyingly. 

"Ughhhhh.." I growled and slammed my hand on top of the alarm clock to shut it off. *WAIT, WHAT IS THIS?! SOMEONE'S BESIDE ME?!* I thought when my arm dropped against something warm. I shot my eyes open and saw a purring Zelo. 

'YAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!" I screamed. "WHAT? WHAT?!!" Zelo woke up and started to panic. BAM. He fell onto the floor. 

"Owie..." he pouted cutely and rubbed his forehead. "MinJeeeeeee~ Why did you do that???~" he put both his hands on the side of the bed and hit it frustratingly. "WHAT WERE YOU DOING ON MY BED?!" I shouted angrily at him. "Babyyyy~~~ It's our bed remember?" he slyly ginned. "NO IT IS NOT." I stated. "Aigoooooo~ I wanted to see my baby's beautiful sleeping  is all!!" he pinched my cheeks lightly. I blushed at his action but that don't  mean I forgave him. 

"That's it. Get out." I said angrily and turned my back on him and pretended to sleep. "Babyyyy~!! Don't be like this!! Minjee!" he patted my elbow. "Sorry!!" he patted harder. "Please. Don't be angry at me." his voice started shaking. *Is he gonna CRY?* I immediately turned around to see a watery-eyed Zelo. "Are you angry?" he asked sadly. "Aish. How can I?! Don't cry already!" I cupped his cheeks. Suddenly, he pecked my lips and chuckled sheepishly. "Good morning, Minjee baby!" he smiled wider. I blushed madly.

---

After breakfast, Zelo offered to take me to their studio to watch his recording. I gladly accepted. 

We went to the studio and saw SECRET unnies there. "Oh~ Zelo-yah! You brought Minjee with you?" HyoSung unnie pointed at me. "Mhm~ I want to show her how cool I really am!" he slung an arm around my shoulder and smiled. "Ah.. Zelo.. Don't do this in public!" I pushed him away. "Wae? Is our Minjee shy??" he hugged me. "AISH. LET GO!" I said. He clearly knows that I don't like skinship in public! "Hahah! You two make such a good couple!" Jieun unnie giggled but despite the conversation going on, Sunhwa unnie was texting with her husband, Kwanghee, I assume, oblivious to the world. "Let's just go already." Daehyun said, annoyed and walked past the two of us. I wonder what's so irritating that made his mood bad like that. I guess I'll never know.

At the recording studio, Zelo recorded his rap. The boys were recording their new song, Rain Sound. Zelo rapped full-heartedly, it really seemed that he was seriously sad. At one point, he looked through the glass and saw me. I CLEARLY SAW A SMIRK. That Zelo, always makes my heart skip a beat everytime. 

When it was Yongguk oppa's turn to record, Zelo came out of the recording booth and sat down on the seat next to me. He slung an arm around me and smiled, "Was I great, or WAS I GREAT?" he asked. I smiled, "It was awesome, Zelo!". He kissed my cheek. "Thank you!" he smiled at me and sat back. 

Suddenly, I felt the urge to go to the bathroom so I excused myself. Zelo wanted to keep me company but I told him I was old enough to go alone. 

After doing my business, I walked back to the recording studio but stopped when I heard Daehyun's voice. The voice came from a room, which seems like a waiting room. I peeked through the door crack and saw Daehyun sitting  on a couch, staring at the ceiling. He was singing to Secret Love, but the lyrics changed a little. The lyrics made it seem like he was going through a one-sided love with.. What? His friend's girl? I raised my eyebrow. "Hehehe.. Daehyun, is this your secret?" I slyly smiled and continued listening.

When he was finished singing, he sighed and sat straight. "I shouldn't like her anymore. Minjee's Zelo's girlfriend." he said. WHAT?! MINJEE?! THAT'S MY NAME!! "Daehyun?" I stepped into the room, startling him.


Heeeeey!!!! I'm back!

Lately, I have been very sick so I have missed two days of school, not that I'm complaining :|.

I hope you guys like this chapter and PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE A COMMENT! PLEASE!! :aghast: