Hyungs

It started with a fan letter.

Zelo's POV

"Park MinJee. Nice name." I mumbled.

"What was that?" HimChan hyung startled me. I was so focused on the letter, I hadn't notice that he was right next to me.

"N-nothing!" I hid the letter behind my back.

"Oooooo~ Zelo's blushing!" HimChan hyung made fun of me. I looked away trying to hide my rosy cheeks.

"Got it!" YoungJae hyung had sneaked up behind me and grabbed the letter behind my back. He started reading it out loud.

"TO MY BELOVED ZELO~" the others started gathering around YoungJae hyung as he read the letter with a sarcastic tone. I couldn't stop him so I just stood by the hyungs while covering my face to hide my embarrassement. 

"It's fin-" YoungJae hyung suddenly stopped. His eyes scanned the words in the letter row by row. The other hyungs were doing that too. I waited for them to laugh at me, but they didn't.

"Wow. I gotta meet this girl." DaeHyun hyung who was beside YoungJae hyung said after reading the letter, but his eyes never left it. 

"Let me see that!" YongGuk who had trouble reading it because he was right behind YoungJae took the letter from him. He then read it with his eyes wide open.

He stood there, frozen for a few minutes. Then he ran to his room and came out a little while later. He was holding his iPad. He walked to the others and logged into his Twitter account using his iPad.

"Park MinJee, right?" he asked as he typed her name at the search box. The others nod.

"Found her!" YongGuk hyung said a little too loudly. 

"Now to meet her." JongUp hyung said as he stared at MinJee-ssi's picture of her with another girl, JONGUP HYUNG TOO?!

"She's pretty." YoungJae hyung said when he reached out to touch the picture in YongGuk hyung's iPad.

WHAT?! HYUNGS ALL LIKE HER NOW?! THIS IS SO NOT FAIR!

"Give me back MY letter, hyung." I reached for the letter that is still in YongGuk hyung's hand. Even though I'm very angry at them right now, I have to say it politely or else they'll scold me because they're the HYUNGS.

"Zelo-yah. You're lucky. Treat her right or else I'll take her from you, okay?!" YongGuk hyung placed the letter on my hand. 

"Of course! How else should I treat her?" I smiled.

"MAN! ZELO, YOU'RE SO DARN LUCKY!" HimChan hyung kicked a chair with a very unsatisfied look.

"Thanks, hyung!" I chuckled and put my hand on HimChan hyung's shoulder.

"Eyy! Arraso! Go find her now before I change my mind and steal her!" HimChan glared at me.

"Hehe." I looked at the other hyungs and they all seemed.. Jealous.

"Well.. Bye now~" I waved the letter as I ran out of the dorm and start searching for her.