Beginning

It started with a fan letter.

Zelo's POV

"Peeeeet~ Peeet~" I blew the party blower to YongGuk hyung's face. His face stunned for a while but then he started chasing me around. 

"It's been one year already, huh?" YoungJae hyung flopped onto the couch of the dorm. 

"Yeah. I still remember our debut stage like it was just yesterday! Time flies!" DaeHyun hyung took a seat next to YoungJae hyung.

"You remember when you fell to the ground on the stage in one of our Crash performances? IT WAS HILLARIOUS!" YoungJae hyung bursted out in laughter.

"HEY! Look who's talking! Remember when YOU dropped me while you piggybacked me, you little twerp?!" DaeHyun hyung started hitting YoungJae hyung's arm.

After being chased around by YongGuk hyung long enough, I hid behind manager hyung when he entered the room.

"Hyung! YongGuk hyung is bullying me!!!!" I said between my breaths. I was breathing loudly because of the running earlier.

"Aigoo.. YongGuk, stop it." manager hyung said to YongGuk hyung. Hehe.. REVENGE!

"But he started it!!" YongGuk hyung pointed his finger at me.

"Meeeeeehrong~" I sticked my tongue out, mocking him when manager hyung ignored him.

"YOU LITTLE-" YongGuk hyung held up his fist and took a step closer to me, like he was about to hit me or something.

"NOW-" Manager hyung turned YongGuk around and pushed him to the couch. Then he pushes YongGuk hyung to sit beside YoungJae.

"Today is B.A.P's 1st year anniversary. And what does that meeeeeean?" he waited for the boys' answers.

"Party?" YoungJae hyung asked.

"OH!! Let's have a PARTY!!" YongGuk hyung seems to be excited about the idea.

"NO PARTIES." Manager hyung stated. I was kind of sad because I reeeeeally want to eat cake!

"It means that you guys have to read FAN LETTERS! YAY!" Manager hyung looks happy about it.

"Yay." Hyungs cheered sarcastically.

"Wait here. I'll go get them." Manager hyung left to get the letters.

After a few minutes, manager hyung came back with a HUGE sack of letters.

"I'll leave them here for you guys to read, okay? ALL OF THEM." manager hyung grinned.

"Waaaaaaae?" I tugged manager hyung's sleeve.

"Who told you guys to sneak out yesterday? This is the punishment." he pushed my hands away from his sleeve.

All of us(except for manager hyung)sighed at the same time.

"Well, BYE~!" Manager hyung waved goodbye and left us with the MANY MANY letters.

"We better get started." HimChan hyung said and headed towards the sack of letters from the kitchen. He lifted the sack with a huge amount of strength and turned it upside down and dumped the letters on the groud. 

It seemed like a tsunami of papers when the letters filled the room. There wasn't even enough oxygen to breath anymore.

When the letters FINALLY stopped flowing from the sack, all the hyungs sat down on the floor and read the letters one by one. 

"Aish!" I ruffled my hair furiously. "How am I going to read ALL these letters?!" I hung my head low from dissapointment.

I noticed a blue envelope with my name on it. Without hesitation, I picked it up from the floor and took out the letter inside.

My heart skipped a beat when I finished reading the letter.