Breakfast

It started with a fan letter.

MinJee's POV

I batted my eyes open and found out I was in a room with 5 empty beds and me on one bed. I remembered yesterday's incident and smiled to myself. CLINK CLANK There was some noise coming from outside my room so I lazily dragged my feet to the door and opened it. In front of the room, which was the living room, was a huge mess. Pillows and blankets everywhere. Not to mention the crumbs of chips on the coffee table and the floor. I sighed and turned my head towards the kitchen. 

"Oh, hey, MinJee.." Zelo, who stood by the stove waved at me with a pan which seems to be still hot and contained some eggs in it. "AH!" He yelped in pain when the eggs fell on him. "You come here.." YongGuk  approached me and took my hand, he dragged me to the table in the kitchen, which was even more messier than the living room. He pulled out a chair and sat me down by pushing down my shoulders after I stood by the chair. 

Zelo's POV

I woke up extra early today to make MinJee breakfast. I set my alarm at 5 in the morning and turned the alarm sound really loud to make sure I wouldn't ignore it. Me and hyungs slept at 2 last night because we were busy chatting about MinJee and ate chips, except for HimChan hyung, who was on a diet and he said he need to get some beauty sleep so he slept early. 

When the alarm clock rang at exactly 5, I shot up from my sleeping spot in the living room and went to the kitchen. As soon as I stepped into the kitchen, I felt something beneath my foot and I heard someone screamed. "GHOST!!!" I shouted and someone switched on the light. I stopped shivering when I realize that I stepped on DaeHyun hyung's foot. It's not only DaeHyun hyung, but all the hyungs were there, I looked at them weirdly. "What are you guys doing??" HimChan hyung pointed at all of us. "I should ask YOU that, hyung. Didn't you want to get some beauty sleep or something?" YoungJae hyung questioned him. "W-Well, I just thought it would be nice to whip up some breakfast for.. MinJee." HimChan hyung stuttered. All of us looked around and realized all 6 of us wanted to do the same thing so we decided to share the kitchen. 

I wanted to make MinJee something delicious and unique, so I wanted to make her some EXQUISITE bread like what you see on TV. After I mixed flour, water and yeast, I put the dough into the oven but after 2 minutes, it went BAM. So I decided to forget about bread and piggyback on DaeHyun hyung's cooking. He wanted to bake a cake so I helped him. But it went BAM too. So the both of us went to check on YoungJae hyung and JongUp hyung's cooking and help them out a little. Their spaghetti unfortunately went BAM too. I was getting frustrated because of all the BAMs but I was kinda surprised that MinJee hadn't wake up yet. So all of us, including YongGuk hyung, whose sausages went down the drain, went to help HimChan hyung with his pancakes. Since he's the mom of the group, his cooking is GREAT. He was almost done already so the rest of us just sat back and watched him flip the pancakes.

The sun rose and all of us knew MinJee was going to wake up soon. I felt bad for only counting on HimChan hyung's pancakes so I wanted to make some scrambled eggs. CREEK. I heard MinJee came out of the bedroom and greeted her. But the eggs fell on me while it was still frying and IT STINGED A LOT. I dropped the scrambled eggs idea and threw it in the garbage. 

After YongGuk hyung sat her down on the table, JongUp hyung and I cleaned up the mess a little to make it look more, acceptable. HimChan hyung served her the pancakes and YongGuk hyung placed an empty glass by the plate and soon filled it with milk. "Eat up, you need to have the energy to go to school today." YongGuk hyung said warmly. I was a little jealous at first but then I realized MinJee had to go to school today since it's Monday. I frowned at the thought of not seeing her till tonight. "Naaae~" MinJee answered cutely. That made me more jealous than ever because she's saying it to YongGuk hyung. "MinJee noona, want me to send you to school today?" I stepped into their conversation. "O-Okay.." she looked shy. See? She likes me the most! I smiled to myself after seeing her blush.