School

It started with a fan letter.

MinJee's POV

After eating the DELICIOUS pancakes, I went into the bedroom to get my towel and anything I need to take a shower. The bathroom is located OUTSIDE the bedroom so I need to wear my clothes in the bathroom before coming out because.. Well, you get the idea.

I took my school uniform with me and went into the bathroom to take a shower. After I was ready to go out, I stepped out of the bathroom, only to find out HimChan was standing by the door, waiting for me. "Aaaw~ You're fully clothed?!" he pouted cutely and walked away sadly. Zelo hit his arm hard when he heard what HimChan said. I laughed at them and went into the bedroom to blow dry my wet hair.

"You ready?" Zelo leaned on the bedrooms door frame. "Almost done." I replied while combing my already-dried-hair while sitting on a bed facing a hand mirror. "Kay. I'll wait for you outside." Zelo flashed a smile before leaving. Should I put on a little make up? I took my mascara, lip gloss, and blusher from my handbag and applied it onto my face. I didn't put a lot, to prevent Zelo finding out I did this for him. When I was done, I took my bag and skipped outside. 

"You're don- Woah. Y-You're beautiful." Zelo stared at my face. I felt my cheeks burning up and I knew I was blushing."Uhum.." DaeHyun cleared his throat behind me. Zelo snapped out of it and shook his head. I turned around to face DaeHyun. "Yes, DaeHyun?" I asked. "That's oppa for you!" he flicked my nose lightly. My cheeks were now boiling. "Here.. I made you this." he handed me a green lunchbox. "Thanks, oppa! I'll eat it well!' I cheered. "N-No problem." he looked down. "LET'S GO!' Zelo spinned me around and piggybacked me. "What are you doing?!' I hit his back lightly. "Sending you to school, duuuh~" he said while making his way outside. "I'm gonna be late!" I said after glancing at my watch. "Really?! Then let's ride my skateboard!" he pulled a skateboard out of  nowhere and threw it on the ground. "Hold on tight, MinJee." he said and started skateboarding quickly. 

I led him to my school and we reached there in no time, since the dorm was near. "I'll pick you up later, okay?" Zelo put me down gently and kissed my forehead before skateboarding coolly back to the dorm. I was swooning about his kiss and soon every girl in school crowded around me, asking me questions about him. "Is he your boyfriend?! HE'S SO HOT! You're lucky.." someone said and I felt a lot of people glaring daggers at me. "Show's OVER!" Suzy came to the rescue and pulled me out of the crowd. 

"OH MAI GAWD. ZELO JUST KISSED YOU!" Suzy squealed while I was staring blankly into the space, thinking about the kiss. She had took me to a place where people rarely come in the school, a.k.a our secret hideout. "YAH! MINJEE!" she shook me back and forth till I snapped out of my thoughts. "Wae?" I asked her blankly. "AISH! NOTHING! Let's go, school started." she said furiously and we ran to our class. 

Riiiiiiiiing~ It was finally lunch break and I took DaeHyun's lunchbox with me to the cafeteria. I sat with Suzy at our usual spot and Suzy took out a bun from her pocket. "Want some?" she offered me while waving it in front of my face. 'No thanks, I have this. DaeHyun oppa made it." I shyly showed her the lunchbox. "OMO! I WANT SOME!' she tried to steal it from me but I didn't let her. "One bite." I warned her. "Fine.." her shoulder's deflated. 

I opened the lid of the lunchbox and I was surprised that DaeHyun was this good of a cook. He made Yubuchobap which is fried tofu pocket rice and arranged it neatly. If I didn't know better that DaeHyun is a cold guy, I would've thought he arranged the food into a heart since it really resembles one. I took a bite and it was AMAZING. It became my all-time favorite food after my first bite of it. I gave one to Suzy and she was stunned too.

After lunch, we proceeded with our classes as usual until school ended. I packed all of my belongings into my bag and headed out to find Zelo. Suzy went to the library. "MinJee noona!" Zelo waved at me frantically when he saw me come out of the school gate. I waved back and approached him. "Hi, Zelo!" I smiled. "So, how was school? I didn't go to my school today since I had a performance this morning." he pouted. "It was great. Wait.. How long have you missed school?" I questioned him and he suddenly carried me on his back again. "3 months, if you take a few weeks." he said and jumped on his skateboard. "3 MONTHS- AH!" I was about to give him a lecture but almost slipped. "That was close." Zelo secured his hands on my waist tightly. My heart was beating so rapidly now because of the near-fall that I felt my ears hot. "You can let me down now." I patted his back shyly. "It's okay. You're not heavy!" he exclaimed. "You sure? Isn't it hard to ride your skateboard like this?" I pointed out. "Well, yeah. But since it's you, I don't mind.." he skated more faster. "O-Okay.. Suit yourself." I blushed and hid my face behind his back.

"We're baaaaack!~" Zelo put me down after he opened the dorm's front door and laid his skateboard by the door. "Yaaaay~ MinJee's here! I missed you!" HimChan ran from the kitchen to me and hugged me tightly. "Welcome back! Want some help with homework?" YoungJae pulled me away from HimChan. "No, thanks, oppa." I smiled. "So.. Err.. How was lunch?" DaeHyun asked me from behind YoungJae and avoided making eye contact. "You're cooking is DAEBAK, oppa!" I praised him. "Thanks. Glad you liked it." he answered and went into the bathroom. "SHE LIKES IT!! YAAAY!!" all of us heard DaeHyun shout in the bathroom after he closed the door. I giggled and the others laughed till their stomachs hurt. So cute.