5TH

It started with a fan letter.

Nobody's POV

You were sitting beside Zelo on the couch of the living room and Suzy was sitting across the two of you. You had ran away to your room right after you shook hands with Zelo before to put on some clothes.

OMGeeeee!!! ZELO, MY BIAS, IS SITTING BESIDE ME. IN MY HOUSE. KYAAAAA!!~ You started fangirling inside your head. U looked around and noticed that the surrounding was awkward.

"So.. Zelo." you cleared your throat to start a conversation.

"Nae?" he turns his head to look at you. GAAAAH!! HIS EYES!! SO CUTE!! You bit your bottom lip to stop yourself from screaming.

"What's with that?" You pointed at the red mark on his forehead u just noticed earlier.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" he touched the spot you were pointing at. It looks like he doesn't know about it.

"AH!" he yelped in pain directly after he touched it.

"Gwenchana?" you started getting worried, but in your mind, you were spazzing on how cute he is.

"O." he nodded. "It must me from the fall earlier." he rubbed his forehead to relieve himself from the pain.

"Fall?" you raised an eyebrow at him.

"Mhm, someone bumped into me and I fell." he said innocently.

"Sorry." Suzy tapped the tips of her two index fingers together. You actually forgot about her presence because you were too caught up on talking to Zelo.

Zelo blinked a few times while looking at her. "YOU'RE THAT GIRL EARLIER!" Zelo suddenly stood up and pointed harshly at her.

"What's going on? You know her?" you asked Zelo after standing up too.

"MinJee-yah. I just bumped into him just now before reaching your house. It's nothing special." Suzy reasoned.

"Tch." Zelo just rolled his eyes and turned away with folded arms.

"It was just an accident!" Suzy jumped out from the couch she was sitting in.

"Yeah. Yeah." Zelo turned around to face you.

"MinJee-ssi. Can you.." he grabbed both of your hands while swaying them back and forth and looked directly into your eyes.

You felt your cheeks getting hotter, they were blushing. "Y-yes, Zelo?" u said, trying to hide your nervousness.

"Kiss it to make the pain go away?" he looked at you with puppy-dog-eyes.

"E-eh?" you start thinking there was something wrong with your hearing.

Zelo leaned down to your height and let go of your right hand and use his free hand to point at his forehead.

"Pwease?" he cutely asked. U couldn't say no so you nodded slightly and pecked his forehead.

MinJee's POV

My cheeks are now as red as tomatoes. I try to hide it by looking down.

"Aigoooooooo~ The two of you are so cute together!!" Suzy clapped her hands together.

"OF COURSE!" Zelo wrapped his arm around me and placed it on my shoulder then pulled me close.

"Zelo-yah.." I looked up to see his face.

"Yes?" he leaned closer for him to look at my face since the height gap was too big. I realized that our faces were only a few centimeters apart now.

"Er.. How do you know my name?" I looked away and tried to change the subject.

"Easy. By the letter you sent me." he smiled while still holding me close. I tried to process what he just said in my head. What letter? I kept thinking and finally remembered that I sent a congratulating letter to Zelo days ago. "U mean the letter for B.A.P's 1st anniversary? You read it?" you were quite touched by him.

"Yup!" he nodded. "And that's why I'm here."he pulled you into a hug and rested his head on top of yours.

"MinJee-ssi, can you live with me at the dorm?" he asked. 


A/N

Heeeeeey readers!

How do you like this story? It's kinda slow if you ask me.. Even though I am the one who wrote it.. XDD

Double update today since I think I can't update tomorrow.. Mianhaaaaaaae~ 

And if you guys have any questions about this story, please comment! Sorry if it's a bit confusing.. ><

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING!! 

tumblr_mbuahe53bW1r651pbo8_250.gif

Zelo is pleased~ :D