Picking her up

It started with a fan letter.

YoungJae's POV

After Zelo told us we were picking up MinJee later, I immediately thought about what to wear when I see her. 

Is this too much? I modeled myself in front of the full length mirror wearing a studded jacket and baggy pants, revealing my chest. I wanted to show her how manly I can be when I'm out of the camera. Especially after what I did on Killing Camp when I had to share a biscuit with DaeHyun using my MOUTH! Even thinking about that gives me the chills!! Burrr~

I rummaged through my clothes again for the nth time today. "This is the one.." I said after puling out a camouflaged hoodie with a black t-shirt and jeans.

I put on the clothes and stand in front of the mirror again, this time with a satisfied smile. But I noticed my eyes were baggy because of the night before, I hadn't got any sleep thinking about what Zelo did to MinJee causing him to be home so late. "Ugh.. It's all his fault!" I thought about Zelo and kicked the side of my bed that was by the mirror. I thought about how to make my eyebags disappear and went to HimChan's bedside table to find some makeup, and I did. I put some of it on and was surprised at myself being so good at this, the bags were gone! I sighed in relief and get started on my hair. After styling my hair, I walked out of the bedroom to only realize it was only 1, but everyone was dressed up and ready to go. Excited much?

I took a seat next to YongGuk hyung on the couch, careful not to ruin my clothes. "You look goooooooood, YoungJae!" HimChan hyung held out his hand to ruffle my hair but I stopped him at the last second. "YAH! IS THAT HOW YOU TREAT YOUR HYUNG?!" he rubbed the red spot on his hand. "Sorry. But I worked so hard on this, I can prove it. See? Look how sticky my hands are because of the gel?!" I showed him my palm right in front of his face and he backed away. "Don't ruin MY masterpiece!"HimChan hyung ran away, covering his face. 

I looked around the room to find everyone wearing clothes they don't normally wear to go out. YongGuk hyung was playing with his iPad, HimChan hyung was hiding in the bathroom, DaeHyun was playing video games with JongUp to pass the time and Zelo was looking more nervous than ever leaning at the wall. 

Even though everyone was doing normal routines, I can see by their body language that they can't wait to see MinJee. Everyone was like looking at the clock on the wall every 2 seconds!

DaeHyun's POV

I was playing video games with JongUp but we were hardly winning, even though the game was between the two of us. We just weren't in our right minds today. 

"AISH! I CAN'T STAND WAITING ANYMORE! Let's go, JunHong." HimChan hyung took Zelo's hand and left the dorm. I quickly followed them, so did the others. They were acting cool but I know they're squealing in joy in their hearts right now. 

We rode in our usual mini van, HimChan hyung drove us. Zelo, for the first time, sat in the passenger seat to lead HimChan hyung the way. But I wasn't sure he knew anyways, we kept getting lost and in the end having 2 hours in the car. 

HimChan hyung parked the car in front of her house and we all got out and stood in a line outside her gate. Zelo rang the doorbell and a middle-aged woman came out, I assume that's MinJee's mom. And I was right. She invited us in and called MinJee out from the stairs. MinJee came down with a luggage and Zelo and her dad helped her. There was another girl with her too but she kept quiet and stood aside. MinJee started crying and hugged her parents. Who wouldn't? The day I had to leave Busan to achieve my dream, I did the same with mine. They comforted her and Zelo had the idea of doing our usual introduction to cheer her up. We did it and she laughed a bit, her smile made my heart skipped a beat. JongUp and YoungJae went to comfort her more and I wanted to join them but I was scared she would run away if I did something wrong. 

Soon, she stopped crying and I helped her with her bag. After I put the bag in the trunk, all of us got in the van, including MinJee, her friend and her parents. I didn't mind the squeeze, if that's what it takes to see MinJee everyday. 

When we got to the dorm, YongGuk hyung laid MinJee's stuff in our shared bedroom and helped her unpack. My heart wasn't feeling right and my feet went to the room by itself and my hands helped them. Is this what they call, jealousy? I thought as I helped her put her things in a drawer. Her friend and her parents left after we finished unpacking MinJee's stuff. There was another dramatic scene before they left and I was THIS CLOSE to crying, after seeing how sad MinJee was.

We decided to let MinJee sleep in the bedroom and all 6 of us sleep in the living room. "Sleep in my bed tonight, okay, MinJee NOONA!" Zelo wrapped his arm around her and highlighted the word NOONA. The bedroom had 3 double-decker beds in it and Zelo knew it pretty well. "Tomorrow you sleep in my bed with me-" HimChan hyung grinned but YongGuk hyung slapped his mouth shut before he could finish that sentence. MinJee giggled at their cuteness. How can a girl be this cute when smiling?! I couldn't hide away my smile anymore and smiled like an idiot.