Dramatic Night [PART 2]

It started with a fan letter.

Zelo's POV

I woke up after hearing strange noises coming from the kitchen so I went to check it out. To my surprise, DaeHyun hyung and MinJee was there. I wanted to sneak up and scare them but I stopped when DaeHyun suddenly kissed MinJee. I wanted to die right then.

I was lost for words and stood there with eyes wide open and heart hurting like crazy. Soon, my vision went blurry and it was getting hard to breathe. "MinJee..Hyung.." I lost my patience when DaeHyun looked at me with those not-so-innocent eyes. I punched his jaw out of anger and glared at him with red eyes. "HOW COULD YOU, HYUNG?!" I saw his bloody mouth and started to calm down a bit but MinJee suddenly defended him, making me furious than ever.

How could she? Doesn't she know I'm doing this for her? Doesn't she know how much I love her? How much I want to protect her even with my weak body? She doesn't understand anything. How could she defend DaeHyun when I was the one who was the most in pain? That must mean she has feelings for him.

I felt unbearable pain in my heart. I looked at her one last time before storming out of the dorm, leaving hyung and MinJee, hoping that I won't be a bother to their love anymore, since she loves him back. 

Author's POV

Zelo stained the road he walked on with endless tears, wishing that he'd never met you. Then he wouldn't be feeling the pain he's bearing. A few feet from him, there was a couple of drunk thugs searching for trouble, and Zelo was their spotted victim. 

They approached the poor boy and started punching him. One of them held Zelo back while the other one punched  his stomach multiple times, causing Zelo to spit out blood. After bruising various parts of Zelo's body, they threw him on the floor and kicked him  with all their strength. They got bored after a few minutes and left Zelo lying on the ground in pain, one of them spat on him before he left. 

Zelo was not even strong enough to move now. He hoped that someone, ANYONE, would come and rescue him but noone was in sight. The physical and emotional pain was too unbearable that he out.

MinJee's POV

After Zelo left, I wanted to go after him but DaeHyun stopped me. "Let him be alone tonight." he said to me while gripping my wrist. I hesitantly agreed. "What happened?" YongGuk woke up and came to the kitchen to see what happened. The others soon followed. "I heard yelling." JongUp rubbed his eyes sleepily. "WOW. WHAT HAPPENED TO DAEHYUN?!" HimChan helped DaeHyun up from the ground and inspected his face. YoungJae was standing in a corner, speechless. "Let's just say something happened and Zelo wants to be alone right now." DaeHyun spat out some blood from his mouth into the sink. "But-" YoungJae wanted to say something but YongGuk cut him off. "If he wants to be alone, then let him. Now let's all get back to bed. I trust he'll be alright for tonight." YongGuk escorted all of them back to the living room.

I went back to the bedroom and sat on Zelo's bed. "I hope you're alright. I really do." I took his pillow and hugged it tightly while sniffing his scent. Unknowingly, I fell asleep.


A/N

Heeeeey peeps~ I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter cuz I DIDN'T. It was SO HARD writing the beating up part. Especially since it's ZELO!!! T^T I tried to make it as gentle as possible but then there won't be a story, right?

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING!! AND TO THE TWO PEOPLE WHO UPVOTED THIS STORY, CHONGMAL GOMAWO!! THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!! I LOVE YOU!!!