PDA

It started with a fan letter.

DaeHyun's POV

I woke up very early in the morning to get started on looking for MinJee again. I looked around her parent's neighborhood a couple of times, till I realize that today's a school day. MinJee must be at school!

Unfortunately, I didn't know where her school is. Since the day the went to school, Zelo sent and picked her up. And I didn't even bother to ask them about her school as I didn't know something like this would happen. 

There was only one way to find her. I had to look for her in every school in the neighborhood. Luckily, there were only 3. And one was a boys' school so it narrows the options. I went to search for her in a girls' school. 

"Have you ever seen a girl named Park MinJee?" I asked the girls there and all of them didn't even answer me but kept asking for my phone number and stuff. Silly girls, why would I even give them my number? The girl I only listen to is MinJee. 

I repeated the question to almost all the girls in that school and one of them said that there was one girl with that name in school. She told me where her class is and I thanked her, I rushed to the class she said MinJee was in and the teacher was looking at me weirdly. "What can I help you with, young boy?" the teacher asked me. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm looking for Park MinJee?" I asked politely. I could hear the girls swooning. "Park MinJee, please raise your hand." the teacher instructed and I looked at the the girl who raised her hand up. It wasn't MinJee. The girl had short brown hair and big eyes. Sure, she was cute but not as cute and pretty as MinJee. I disappointedly bowed at the teacher before excusing myself. 

There was only one school left. The public school in the middle of the neighborhood. I'm certain that that's where MinJee is.

When I reached her school, the students there were having their eyes fixed on me and I could hear them gossiping. It was probably lunch time since all the students are out of class so I headed to the most obvious place MinJee would go to, the cafeteria. I stormed in there, making a big fuss and all of the students quiet down and looked at me. There was only two girls who wasn't. And I can easily recognize the long and silky black hair anywhere. 

I walked towards MinJee and she turned her head as I was walking. "D-DaeHyun.." she stuttered and her spoon dropped to the floor. "MinJee!" I sighed in relief and ran to her, I wrapped my arms around her tightly and caressed her hair. How I missed her. 

"Break it up! Break it up!" a teacher squeezed through the crowd that was gathering around us and saw me and MinJee hugging. "What do you think you're doing in school property?!" she pulled me away from MinJee and I harshly slapped her hands away. "Leave me alone or I'll get you fired." I threatened her and she backed away. I hugged MinJee again and this time it was tighter. 

"DaeHyun.. I.. Can't.. Breathe." she said. I let go of her and chuckled. "Sorry." I smiled at her. "Where did you go yesterday? Don't you know how worried I.. No.. WE were?" I said, cupping her cheeks. "I missed you." I kissed her nose lightly and the crowd kept awing. "Go get a room!" MinJee's friend joked. I smiled and took MinJee's hand and dragged her to somewhere more quiet.

"Where have you been?" I said when I leaned against the gates of the basketball court of the school. "You know.. Here and there." she stood beside me. "YOU MEAN YOU SLEPT IN THE OPEN LAST NIGHT?!" I was getting paranoid. It's not my fault, her words are really confusing. "No, no.. I had a good nights' rest." she assured. "Where?" I wanted her to tell me where she was. "You know I can't tell you that." she looked at me. "Why? You ARE coming back, right?" I was confused. What did she mean? 

"Sorry, but I can't." she looked down, my shoulders deflated. "I can't bear seeing you guys hurt because of me. Sure, it's only Zelo this time, but what if the next time it's you?!" her eyebrows furrowed and I could sense her voice cracking. "There wont be a next time." I stood in front of her and lifted her chin up. I was surprised when I saw her tears. "Don't cry!" I wiped her tears away with the back of my hand. 

"Come back, okay?" I persuaded her. 

 


Annyeooooooooonghaseyo

So, how's this story so far? I know the crying scenes are a bit typical and there are more DaeJee scenes lately. I have not been highlighting Zelo's situation lately cuz I want you guys to know the whole situation clearly. But I will write about Zelo in the next chappie, okay?~

And guys, NO SILENT READERS ALLOWED! Pleeeeeease comment and tell me what you think about the chapters cuz I have been paranoid that you guys don't like my story and stuff. PLEASE comment what you feel about my story!! JAEBAAAAAL!!

tumblr_mcco3zFwmF1rvjkdyo1_500.gif