18th

It started with a fan letter.

DaeHyun's POV

We went back to the dorm after HOURS of looking for MinJee around the neighborhood. Even my mouth is dry because of the asking I had to do. 

JongUp took his pillow from the living room and went to the bedroom. I guess he was just too tired. "Busy day, huh?" YoungJae stood beside me while holding a cup of hot cocoa in his hand. "Yeah." I simply said, I was too worried about MinJee. It's already dark, what if she doesn't have a place to stay and get robbed or something?! The more I thought of it, the more worried I got. 

I snapped out of my thoughts when YongGuk hyung stepped in front of me. "DaeHyun.. You better get some sleep." he said and escorted me to my bed. 

The others didn't know anything about last night. If they did, I don't think they would even talk to me. 

I lay down on my bed and stared at the ceiling. Last night, I was the one who stopped MinJee from going after Zelo. If I hadn't, she would've stopped Zelo from getting hurt thus stopping her from feeling guilty about the accident and leaving. So the whole thing is actually my fault. MinJee left because I was jealous of her caring about ZeloThis happened because of my own selfish act. This is all my fault.

Someone turned the lights off and I could hear snoring noises. It looks like I am the only one who's restless. I covered my eyes using my arm and tears were falling endlessly. 

MinJee's POV

I woke up and started getting ready for school. I had missed school yesterday but I wasn't planning on doing that again today. After a warm shower, I put on my school uniform and took my school bag that was lying on a chair. I got out of the room and smelled something delicious. I rushed to the dining table and saw that it was filled with scrumptious food. 

"Suzy?" I looked around the place and found no sign of her. So I went to her bedroom and gasped at the sight of it. It was GORGEOUS! 

grandhilai.jpg

It was Hello Kitty themed and there were life size dolls EVERYWHERE! It was kinda creepy but it's beautiful! I didn't see her bedroom yesterday since it never crossed my mind to do so. 

"Suzy?" I walked to the bedside and found Suzy still sound asleep. I shook her and she woke up. "O. MinJee-yah. Going to school already?" she sleepily asked. "Yeah. And we're gonna be late so hurry and get ready." you told her. "Okay. Give me 10 minutes." she showed all of her digits and got up and went to the bedroom.

I took a seat on a chair at the dining table and indulged on the food. Eggs, bacons, sandwiches, nuggets, and many more were placed neatly on the table and I tried one of each. It was DELICIOUS! 

Suzy came out of her room a few minutes later, already wearing the uniform. "Suzy, jhid you mwake vis?(Did you make this)" I said with a mouth full and pointed at the food. "No, no.. The maids come early in the morning and made this." she took a seat next to me. "MWO?! MAIDS?!" I was surprised that she was cool about it. "Yeah. Is there a problem?" she asked while eating a piece of bread. I widened my eyes. "They're also coming later to make us dinner" she said calmly. Woah. How could someone be this rich and this HUMBLE?! 

"Well, I'm done." Suzy said after eating her meal. She looked at me who was stuffing my face with the food. "MinJee.. You gotta be quick or else we'll be late!" she giggled. "Fine.." I put down the spoonful of soup and wiped my mouth with a napkin. "Let's go." I got up and so did Suzy.

We walked together to school and when we arrived, the girls there kept asking me about Zelo. "Can you girls just go away?" Suzy said coldly. I've actually never seen her this cold. "Suzy.." I said thankfully when the girls left. "You're a really good friend, you know that?" I hugged he waist. "You too!" she hugged me back. 

We went to class and continued our daily classes as usual. The teachers asked me why I didn't attend school yesterday and I simply said that I was sick. Some teachers also asked me about Zelo, and they let me off once I lied to them saying he was my brother.

RING!!!! The bell rang, signaling that it was time for lunch. Me and Suzy lined up and bought some food and sat at our usual spot. "Who's that?" "He's hot!" some girls were gossiping and pointing at the entrance of the cafeteria. I turned to look out of curiosity. The spoon that was in my hand fell to the ground when I saw who it was. DaeHyun.