Dramatic Night

It started with a fan letter.

DaeHyun's POV

I ACCIDENTALLY yelled a little too loud in the bathroom yesterday, to make it worse, MinJee heard it too! STUPID DAEHYUN!! STUPID STUPID STUPID!! I hit my head on the wall in the living room in the middle of the night. I couldn't sleep because of the embarrassing flashbacks I've been having tonight. Like the strange way I acted when I send her off to school, and the heart shaped lunch I made her.. AND MANY MORE! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! NOW SHE'S GONNA THINK YOU'RE FREAKING WEIRD! 

"DaeHyun? What are you doing?" I heard MinJee's voice behind me. "Nothing.." I turned around as natural as I can to not make her think I'm geeky. "Uh.. What are you doing up?" I tried to change the subject and stuckmy hands into my checkered pants' pockets. "I had a nightmare." MinJee looked down sadly and I didn't know what to do and just think about ways to comfort her. "R-Really? Maybe a glass of warm milk can make that better." I said and walked over to the kitchen and opened the fridge. I took out the carton of milk and poured it in a glass from a drawer. "You don't have to, DaeHyun.." MinJee stood next to me and looked at me guiltily. "OPPA!" I corrected her. "D-DaeHyun oppa." She said shyly. I smirked and put the glass of cold milk into the microwave oven and set up the time on the control panel to 3 minutes. "Sit down." I nodded at the dining table. She silently obeyed and waited for me while I take the milk out. 

"Here." I placed the heated milk on the table. She gulped it down quickly and at some point choked. "Are you okay?!" I said and patted her back as she slowly drink the water and put down the empty glass on the table. "You shouldn't drink too quickly." My eyebrows furrowed as she breathed heavily because the lack of air she was getting when she choked on the milk. "Tell me something I don't know." she sarcastically said after her breathing got normal again. I chuckled and took a seat on the chair next to her.

"So, what was that nightmare you had?" I rested my head on the table and looked at her. "Well, I dreamt about my parents." she looked sad again. "Your parents? You miss them?" I asked as my cheeks started to get cold because of the marble table. "Yeah.. I'm homesick.." she said and a few moments later tears started streaming out of her eyes as she squinted. I was stunned and pulled her into a hug without thinking. She cried onto my shoulder and I patted her back, trying to soothe her. 

"Omma.. Appa.." she mumbled under her breath as she sobbed harder. My heart was thumping so fast right now, I was afraid it would just pop out of my chest. I breathed harder to make beating slower but it didn't work, she was making it beat even faster. 

"MinJee.." I pushed her away to look at her face. "I'm your second home now so don't be sad." I closed my eyes and slowly moved my head towards hers until our lips touch. A milk-tasted kiss. Delicious.

"MinJee.. Hyung.." Someone said behind me and MinJee pulled away from the kiss. "Zelo.." MinJee's eyes widened. I turned my head to see a crying maknae. "HOW COULD YOU, HYUNG?!" JunHong threw his fist to my face and it hurt but I knew I deserved it. I fell onto the ground with a bloody mouth, I never thought JunHong was this strong. "ZELO-YAH!" MinJee yelled but it made JunHong even more angrier than he already was. JunHong looked at MinJee with sad eyes and stormed out of the dorm, slamming the front door on the way. What have I done?