Zelo Finds Out

It started with a fan letter.

MinJee's POV

"I cant, DaeHyun. I really can't." I pushed his hand away. I'm feeling really guilty about this but I can't stand seeing them hurt because of me. 

"You'll see. I'll make sure you come back." he smirked and left me alone.

Zelo's POV

Hyungs left yesterday looking very worried. I knew that something was up but they won't tell me what it is! 

Today, they all came except for DaeHyun hyung and MinJee. Probably on a date. 

"Hyung.. Where's MinJee?" I dared myself to ask them. "Er.. She's at home." JongUp hyung answered me suspiciously. "DaeHyun hyung?" I questioned them again. "Practicing!" HimChan hyung blurted out. I didn't want to question them any longer and kept quiet. 

"Choi JunHong-ssi? Someone's here to see you." the nurse came and someone came after her. "Director-hyungnim." I bowed while still sitting on my bed. "Hello." The hyungs also bowed with me. "I see that you can't dance anymore?" he stood by my bed and inspected my arm. "It's just for 3 months.." I said. "Can you guys let us talk, alone?" hyungnim told the members and they reluctantly left. 

"JunHong-yah. You know that 3 months is a really long time now, right? Especially since we are preparing for your full album.." he sat down on the corner of my bed. "Yes, hyungnim." I said guiltily. "What are we going to do with you if you can't even do the promotions for the album?!" he raised his voice and I flinched. "Hyungnim, I will work really hard!" I tried to change his mind. "Working really hard doesn't mean that you can change the fate of your arm, JunHong!" he was yelling now. "Hyungnim.. Please.. I really want to be here.. To be in B.A.P." my voice cracked and my vision was blurry. "There are many more people who wants to be here too! But you got the part and now you blew it!" he shouted. He looked at my crying face and furrowed his eyebrows. "Ugh.. I'll give you one more chance. I'll try to postpone the full album till your arm is healed. By then you need to be ready, ARRASSO?!" he massaged his temples while I was tearing up. "Yes!! Hyungnim! I won't disappoint you! Thank you very very much! You won't regret this!" I thanked him over and over again. "I better not." he left the room and the members swarmed in. 

"What happened?" HimChan hyung asked worriedly. "He said he'll postpone the full album. Mianhae hyung." I looked at YongGuk who was the most excited for the full album. "It's okay, JunHong-ah." he embraced me firmly. "Aish! You little brat~! You got us worried!" YoungJae hyung hit my other arm repeatedly. "Heheh.." I chuckled.

The nurse came in again after 15 minutes and checked on me. "Looks like you'll be able to be discharged tomorrow." she said. "MWO?! THAT'S GREAT NEWS!" the hyungs cheered loudly.

-THE NEXT DAY- 

YongGuk hyung and JongUp hyung helped me get discharged from the hospital. After checking out, YongGuk hyung drove us home. 

"SURPRISE! WELCOME BACK, JUNHONG!" the other hyungs blew party blowers into my face right when I came into the dorm. HimChan hyung popped a party popper too. Surprisingly, Daehyun hyung cheered with them. "Thanks, guys! Where's MinJee?" I looked around the room.

"JunHong-ah, take a seat." the atmosphere changed from cheerful to serious. "What happened?" I said as YongGuk hyung helped me to the couch and I sat down. The hyungs stood in front of me while looking sad. 

"MinJee.. Left." YongGuk hyung said. "Huh? I don't understand." they are really confusing me. "Listen, after the hospital called.." they told me the whole story and when they finished, I looked at them weirdly. "Eyy.. No way! You're joking, right?" I asked and all of them looked serious. "You mean.. She's gone?!" I asked them, raising my tone. "Then we better look for her!" I stood up and got ready to find her. "JUNHONG! She doesn't want to come back!" DaeHyun hyung shouted when I was at the door. "I'll make her come back." I said and closed the door before leaving.