Leaving

It started with a fan letter.

MinJee's POV

"Done.." I finally zipped the luggage bag that was filled with my clothes that was on my bed. "It's already 4.." I said to myself after seeing the clock on the wall in front of me. 

"MinJee sweetie... Are you done packing your clothes? I made you a little snack to eat if there isn't much food over there, well you know how boys are.." Omma came into my room and lean on my bedroom's door frame. "I'm done, omma.. Can you help me with this, pleeeeeease? It's heavy!" I did some aegyo and she finally agreed. "One.. Two.. THREE!" Omma and I said and lifted up the bag in unison. But the bag weighs a TONNE and we fell to the ground to make it worse the bag dropped on top of us. "Ah!" I yelped in pain and Appa rushed in the room. He helped us lift the bag up in ease and put it aside. "Are you two okay?" he took both of our hands in his and helped us up. "Nae! Thanks, appa!" I hugged his waist. I've been hugging and kissing Omma and Appa the whole day since this is the last day we're gonna live together. 

DING DONG! The doorbell rang and I assumed it was Zelo. I walked downstairs and opened the front door and saw my best friend, Suzy at the gate. I totally forgot to tell her about me moving in with B.A.P because of the overwhelming excitement! I rushed to open the gate and immediately hugged her after I did. "Suzy-ah! I'm moving in with B.A.P." I said, sounding a little sad. "WHAT?! Don't joke with me, Min!" she pulled me away and looked at me with disbelief. "Come inside and I'll tell you the whole story." I took her hand and lead her into my room. Omma and Appa went to their room to give me and my BFF some privacy.

I told Suzy everything from last night till the moment when Zelo left this morning. She sat on my bed while I sat beside her. "So, you're going to live with 6 HOT BOYS starting from now on?! NOT TO MENTION THEY'RE IDOLS AND YOUR BIAS!!" She squealed and squirmed around in my bed. "YOU'RE SO LUCKY, MIN-AH! Oh and DON'T FORGET TO INVITE ME TO YOUR NEW HOME, OKAY?!" she shook my body back and forth to make me remember. "OKAY! I'LL REMEMBER! NOW STOP SHAKING ME!" I slapped her hands away. She smiled sheepishly at me.

DING DONG! The doorbell rang again for the THIRD TIME today and I am sure that this time it was Zelo. "MinJee! JunHong's here!" Omma yelled for me from downstairs. "That's my queue. I'm leaving now." I looked at my room for the very last time before  leaving it with Suzy helping me with my luggage. We had a hard time taking the bag down the stairs but Zelo and Appa helped us halfway we were down. "Thanks." I said to them, looking gloomy. "What's wrong, sweetheart?" Appa said after laying the luggage by the door. "N-Nothing.." My voice cracked and I was on the verge of crying. 

"OMMA! APPA!" I hugged them, sobbing into their shoulders. "It's okay, MinJee. We're here. And you'll always be our litte girl no matter where you are, okay, honey?" Omma brushed her hand through my long hair and her voice soothed me. "Yeah, you'll always be my baby girl." Appa kissed my head and I sobbed harder. 

"MinJee?" Zelo patted my shoulder and I finally let go of Omma and Appa. I turned around and wiped my tears away with the back of my hand but it was no use, I was still crying. "URI B.A.P! YES SIR!" 6 boys stood in a line in front of me. I immediately knew it was my FAVORITE BOYBAND OF ALL TIME, B.A.P. I giggled a little while still sobbing. "MinJee-ssi! Don't cry! We're here to cheer you up!" JongUp wrapped his arm around my waist and comforted me. "Yeah! Don't be sad!" YoungJae stepped in front of me and caressed my cheek with his thumb at the same time wiping my tears. 

"It's okay, sweetie. If you ever miss us, you can always just drop by! And if you ever have trouble, feel free to come back here! This will always be your home." Appa pushed away the boys and soothed me by patting my head. "Nae, Appa!" I finally cheered up a bit.