Humiliation

It started with a fan letter.

Zelo's POV

As I walk, I keep reading the address on the envelope every few seconds. Not because I forget it everytime, but it's because I'm nervous. Well, what did you expect? I am actually going to a stranger's house! Even though she already knows me, but I don't know anything about her except for the fact that her handwriting's lovely, she's kind, funny, and my favorite, CUTE! But those I know only from the letter. What if she turns out to be married?!!!

I shook my head, trying to avoid thinking further.

"Number 12.. 12.." I walked around the row of houses. I heard someone's footstep behind me getting closer and closer, the footsteps were fast, maybe the person was running.

"AH!" a girl bumped into me and fell ON TOP of me. I was lying on the ground, my face was facing the hard ground. 

"SORRY!" The girl stood up and apologize, then she ran away, didn't even brush off the imaginary dirt of her clothes like all the OTHER girls would. 

"Aish! So annoying! How could she be so RUDE?!" I helped myself up and glanced at the house near me. Number 12. That's her house.

I heard the screams of teenage girls.

I stood at the gate, speechless. There was two girls, the girls from YongGuk hyung's iPad. I definitely saw MinJee, she was hugging another girl at the front door. The other girl's back was facing me, so I couldn't see her face. But I clearly saw MinJee.

Soon, she saw me and recognized who I am, she let go of the other girl. Her eyes were about to pop out of their sockets as she yelled my name. How cute.

"H-Hello." I mentally hit myself for stuttering. Great, now I'm nervous.

Then I realized something, she wasn't wearing ANY clothes, only a towel around her body. My cheeks were burning but my eyes doesn't want to blink AT ALL. 

MinJee's POV

"ZELO!" I let go of Suzy and stared at Zelo.

"What?" Suzy raised an eyebrow and turned her head to see what I am looking at. She too was frozen like me.

I saw Zelo's face blush a bit. I felt the cold wind on my bare skin and I remembered that I was only wearing a towel.

My heart was screaming like crazy of humiliation. I pulled Suzy's arm and pulled her into my house and slammed the door shut.

The atmosphere was quiet for a few seconds while millions of thoughts streamed inside my head. My knees weakened and I fell to the ground. 

Suzy: "Was that-"

Me: "Yeah."

Suzy: "And you-" She pointed at my body in shock.

Me: "Uhuh."

She rushed to the window by the door and peeked outside and I followed her. My head was on top of her while we look through the window by the window's side. 

Zelo was shocked and his mouth was wide open.

"MinJee-ssi. Can u let me in?" Zelo spoke after a few minutes.

Wait. How did he know my name?! 

Suzy grinned and stood up to open the door.

"Zelo, come in~" she welcomed him with opened arms. 

"SUZY!" I hit her arm while hiding beside the door frame.

Zelo smiled and jumped over the gate and entered my house.

"Sorry for jumping over the gate." He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "I was too excited." he held out his right hand to me, wanting me to shake it.

I shyly grabbed his hand and moved it just a little bit.

"Park MinJee imnida." I said quietly. I was still unclothed and it felt awkward.

"I know." he look down on the ground and smiled.