A Forgotten Birthday.... ?

In Love With My Bestfriend....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning you woke up, wrapped around in Simon's arms. You opened your eyes only to see Simon staring right back at you. "Ohhh Oppa you're awake? How long have you been awake for?" Simon kissed you on the cheek and said "I just woke up jagiya-" He was about to finish his sentence when he heard something drop in the kitchen. "What was that?" you said alarmed. You got out of bed with Simon with your hand in his and decided to head down. When you came out of your room, you saw Inati standing there. He looked at you guys up and down and said "Hmmm...what do we have here?" You looked away blushing and then back at Inati. You stared at Simon signaling him to say something. He looked at you and then back at Inati and smiled saying "Me and ______ are official now." Inati opened his eyes wide and yelled out saying "WHATTT YOU AND _______ ARE GOING OUT NOW ??" When Inati said this Daniel came at that exact moment and just said "Congratulations...." You thanked him and then watched as he made his way to the bathroom. You looked back at Inati only to see his puzzled face. Simon snickered and said "Yeah, why is this sooo shocking?" Inati stared at you two for a bit and then said "Nothing, you guys make a cute couple... But you better treat MY WIFE good." Simon nodded and said "Sure hyung I will treat MY WIFE very well." You smiled and slapped their arms saying "Oppas will never learn..." You stuck your tongue out and made your way downstairs to see what fell in the kitchen, leaving Inati and Simon with stunned faces. As you entered the kitchen you saw Youngwon and Jeesu trying to cook. Simon came right behind you and said "OMMO these two are cooking today? Is this a dream or are they really cooking?" Youngwon looked up embarrassed and said "________ you were sleeping and we had to head for work and there was no food, so we decided to cook and-" Without letting him say anything more, you cut him off and spoke up saying "Guys its okay, mianhae for sleeping in today I just had a headache, but I can cook something up quickly!" Youngwon and Jeesu smiled and said "Komawoh _______ what will we do without you!" You smiled and then grabbed some eggs so you can get breakfast started. You were done within 10 minutes and called everyone down to eat breakfast before they got late for work. Daniel was the last one to join everyone as he slowly made his way downstairs. He looked a little glum so you asked him saying "Daniel, is everything okay? You don't look too good...." Daniel looked up from his plate and said "Nae nae everything is good, I'm fine..." You gave him a questioning look, but played along anyways thinking he might want space. As soon as everyone was done eating they placed their plates in the sink and made their way to work. They did the usual and hugged you saying goodbye but this time Simon kissed you on the lips, causing you to blush. Daniel looked at you two with sad eyes and rushed his way outside. He couldn't help but think why it was hurting him so much to see you two together now, as a couple. He wanted to be happy but at the same time he felt hurt. Youngwon and Jeesu looked at you two shocked and said "Did we miss something?" Simon looked at them and said "______ and I are going out now incase you guys wanted to know." Simon winked at you and then left with the rest. Youngwon and Jeesu congratulated you and then left leaving you alone in the house. 

You sat on the couch and thought to yourself *Today is my birthday and no one seemed to remember...I wonder if they have something special planned....I wonder if Daniel has something planned...I mean he always does...* You shook your head at the thought and decided to make your way upstairs to look at universities you can apply to. You sat at your desk and your laptop. You did the usual and checked facebook first and then twitter. As you opened facebook, many different types of birthday messages popped up in your notifications. You looked at the first one, only to see that it was none other then Zara. She posted a picture  of you two and as a caption she wrote "HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHINGU <3<3<3 !!!! TODAY IS YOUR SPECIAL DAY I HOPE THE BOYS AND DANIEL WILL TREAT YOU TO SOMETHING SPECIAL TODAY :P I'm soo happy to know that you are finally 18 like OMGGG I don't know how to express how happy I am. I hope you have an awesome day today and don't expect me to not get you a gift today, you know I always give you something! Anyways I love you and have fun :) - Love Your Best Friend." You smiled at the message and commented back saying thanks and a lot more stuff. You looked at your phone and seen that there was a text from Zara saying she will come over at 2:00pm. You looked at the time and seen that it was 12:30pm now. You replied back saying sure and continued to browse on the internet. You looked through many universities and came across one that you and Zara really wanted to go to, which was none other then Seoul National University. You left the page open and decided to get ready and change out of your pajamas.

When you were done showering and changing into a cute outfit, it was already 1:45pm. You looked at your phone to see any reply from Zara or any of the Oppas. You saw 2 messages and looked at them to see one from Zara and the other from Simon. You read Zara's first, which said she will be at your house in 15 mins. You replied saying "okay I'll be waiting" and then opened Simon's text. You smiled and then read "Jagiyaaaaaa !!! Mianhae I couldn't wish you happy birthday this morning, everything was so rushed. As soon as I get off work which will be around 4:30pm I will treat you to something special... Just wear normal clothes I have something planned out. I love you and enjoy your birthday jagiya... HAPPY BIRTHDAY ;D <3 !!!" You blushed at the text and then replied saying "Komawoh Oppa, I'm happy that at least you remembered my birthday.... And I can't wait to see what you have planned, I will be anticipating it... I love you too Oppa <3." You sent the text and then touched your heart to feel that it wasn't beating or anything when you said "I love you" too Simon. You looked up and thought *Do I really love Simon Oppa, or am I just using him as a rebound... I really hope I don't do anything that will hurt Simon in any way....* You looked down at your heart and said to yourself "Stupid heart...." You were about to sit back at your desk when you heard the doorbell ring. You rushed downstairs and opened the door to see Zara standing there. She rushed and in and hugged you tightly saying "Happy Birthday!" She let go of you and held out your gift saying "Here you go _____ I hope you will like it..." You ushered her in and sat on the couch with her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter