Fighting Like an Old Married Couple

In Love With My Bestfriend....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter has some mature content... Just warning you guys from ahead.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

3 months had gone by since you came back home and everything was the same. You had decided to take classes for January, which resulted in you staying longer at home. They already got used to you and expected you to wake them up and make them breakfast like old times. Like usual, Youngwon and Jeesu were the hardest to wake up and Inati and Simon would wake up the earliest and help you around the house. The only thing different now was that you and Daniel shared a room and all your things were in that room with his. Inati and Simon hated it when you guys would be alone in the room and sometimes make Daniel sleep with them in their room. You thought this was pretty childish, but you knew that they were just being protective and didn’t want you guys to do anything silly. On days they had work; you would go around yourself and look for a job. After a month of looking, you ended up working with the rest of the Oppas since Zara quit. You went to work with them now and came back home at the same time. You guys practically did everything together and you loved how things were right now. You and Daniel were very happy with your relationship and Simon didn’t take it to heart either. He ended up finding a girlfriend named Alyssa 4 months ago and you found out after catching them in the house alone. Inati and Jeesu also found girlfriends named Ciara and Viola. You were happy for them and Inati had stopped calling you his wife. Youngwon was the only single one and hated being around you guys when you were with your loved ones. You guys would , but he would just walk out of the house and go chill with his friends.

 

It was July already and you had a day off of work along with Jeesu. The others were at work and you, Jeesu and his girlfriend, Viola were chilling in the house. You all were watching T.V and Jeesu looked at you saying “What time is everyone getting home?” You looked at the time to see that it was 2pm and said “They will be home around 6pm.” Jeesu nodded and put his arm around Viola saying “We are going to go out on a date right now, will you be okay alone in the house?” You nodded and said “Jeesu you don’t need to ask. I will be fine.” Viola got up with Jeesu and said “You sure _________? Jeesu always just wants me alone.” You laughed and said “Nae Unnie, I will be fine. I have been home alone before. You guys have fun.” They both nodded and then hugged you before walking out of the house. You sulked down on the couch after they left and said “I wonder if Daniel knows that today is our 100 days of being together.” You then took your phone out and decided to call Daniel. He answered after 3 bells and said “Jagiya, what’s up?” You smiled and said “Just home alone since Jeesu left for his date with Viola. Can you try coming home early today?” Daniel laughed and said “Aigo my bunny is all alone. Do you want me to come home early so that you can see me sooner?” You let the words sink in as Daniel said this and thought *He forgot.* You then sighed and said “Yes, I miss you.” Daniel pouted over the phone and said “I miss you too, but I can’t leave early.” You nodded and said “Araso I love you, bye.” Daniel also said I love you and then hung up. You put your phone on the table and sulked onto the couch saying “Maybe he is playing that he forgot. He usually likes playing tricks. Let me get some stuff to make a cake.” You grabbed your phone and keys and then made your way out to go to a supermarket.

 

You walked around the supermarket and got all the ingredients that would be needed for the cake. You also got some flowers and other ingredients to make dinner. You bought them all and got into a taxi to head back home. When you reached home, it was 3:30pm and you got right to making the cake and dinner. You had texted Inati, Simon and Youngwon and told them that you were doing something special for Daniel to celebrate 100 days together and asked them if they can stay out. Inati and Simon responded back saying that they will be with their girlfriends and Youngwon said he will be with his friend. Inati had also texted saying that you guys better not to do anything silly. You laughed at that text and then got right back to baking and cooking. You had finished cooking Daniel’s favourite dish and the cake was also baked. You just had to decorate the cake to complete your special event for Daniel. You decorated the cake with Daniel’s favourite colours and wrote “100 Days and Counting, Forever and Always.” You then drew some roses and hearts with icing and set it aside. You then cleaned up the big mess you made in the kitchen and looked at the time to see that it was already 5:30. You took your apron off and decided to take a quick shower and wear a nice dress. Once you were done getting ready, it was 6pm and Daniel had just walked into the house.

 

He went straight into your guy’s room and saw you dressed in a beautiful slim fit dress that hugged your body in just the right places. He s his arms around your waist and rested his chin on your shoulder saying “I missed you.” You turned around in his arms and put your arms around his neck, pulling him closer and said “You came alone, what about the rest?” acting like you didn’t know. Daniel rested his forehead on yours and said “They went elsewhere and said I should head home. One question, why are you dressed so nicely? Going somewhere as well?” You were shocked by his answer and said “No. You don’t remember what today is?” Daniel shook his head and you got out of his grasp saying “You really don’t remember or ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter