Forever Teased

In Love With My Bestfriend....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and Daniel had fallen asleep and the rest had just got back home. It was 1am and they ran upstairs, knowing that you and Daniel would be in bed. They noticed that your guy’s door was closed and Inati knocked on it saying “Hey, are you guys sleeping?” You and Daniel groaned at the knocking on the door and you hid your face in his chest saying “What do the oppas want now?” Daniel kissed his teeth and said “They probably want me to sleep with them again.” You laughed and looked up at Daniel saying “I should probably open the door before they barge in.” You tried getting up now, but Daniel pulled you down and held you tightly saying “But I’m comfortable.” You slapped his chest and he let you go saying “Araso.” You then got out of bed and wore back his shirt that was thrown on the ground. You walked up to the door in your sleepy state and opened the door saying “Hmm, Oppa what did you guys need?” Simon, Inati, Jeesu and Youngwon just looked at you wearing only Daniel’s shirt with your hair all messed up and Inati spoke up saying “Were you sleeping with Daniel with only that on?” You rubbed your eyes and nodded saying “Yeah.” Inati didn’t seem satisfied with the answer, so he pushed you aside and walked into your guy’s room to see Daniel’s wife beater and boxers on the floor. He then looked at you and said “You sure?” This time Daniel turned around in bed with the blanket covering him and said “Aish, hyung. What up with the interrogation at 1 o’clock in the morning. Is it wrong for me and ____________ to sleep in the same room? We are a couple and plus you sleep with Ciara all the time.” Inati looked at Daniel and said “I just want ____________ to be protected. She is like a little sister and I can’t let anything happen to her.” You slapped Inati’s arm for saying this and said “Oppa I am a grown woman. I am fine with Daniel and me sleeping together.” Simon, Jeesu and Youngwon just yawned and waved saying “You guys deal with this, we are off to bed.” You waved at them saying good night and then turned your attention back to Inati.

You looked at him and said “Why are you getting so worked up over this?” Inati crossed his arms and looked at you saying “Why did you want to be alone with Daniel today?” You rolled your eyes and said “This is getting way to serious now. It was our 100 days together.” Inati smiled and hugged you saying “Aigo babo. I was just joking. I just hope you guys didn’t do anything silly.” You smiled awkwardly at this and Daniel smirked saying “Well we are a couple. It is bound-” Inati closed his ears and said “La la la. I don’t want to hear it. Daniel, sleep in the living room and stay as far away from _____________ as possible.” You pouted and hit Inati saying “But I want to sleep with Daniel. You are being way too overprotective Oppa.” Inati laughed and hugged your side saying “Araso, since it’s your 100 days together. I will let it go just this once but never again.” You just laughed and said “I will forever be teased by you guys.” Inati smirked and walked out of your guy’s room saying “Forever and always. There is no end.” You rolled your eyes at this and then closed the door as Inati left. You turned to Daniel and he patted the space next to him saying “Care to join me again?” You laughed and threw his boxers at him saying “Not when you are still and I am in your shirt.” Daniel laughed and then slipped his boxers on. You quickly joined him in bed and he grasped you tightly saying “I don’t understand why it’s such a problem for us to be together in the same room. It is our room. We need to move into an apartment soon.” You looked at Daniel seriously and said “I don’t think Inati will approve of that. I mean you guys have been here for a long time.” Daniel nodded and said “Nae, we will talk with him about this another time.” You nodded and cuddled into Daniel saying “Araso. Let’s go back to sleep now.” Daniel hugged you tighter and just rested his head on yours, soon falling asleep with you.

Morning came shortly and Daniel woke up before you. He looked over at your sleeping figure and laughed as he saw your fully exposed. He slapped it and then pulled you into a hug saying “Good morning beautiful.” You just pouted in his arms and elbowed his stomach saying “Did you have to slap my ? That really hurt.” Daniel laughed and put the blanket over you guys saying “What can I do? You are just that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter