Those Little Tricksters

In Love With My Bestfriend....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You looked at everyone nervously and cleared your throat saying "Aniya, it has to do something with me and Daniel." Inati immediately got up and said "Don't tell me you guys fought again." You slapped his arm and rolled your eyes saying "No, we didn't fight." Daniel got up this time now and stood beside you saying "Does it look like we fought?" Everyone shook their heads and then Simon spoke up saying "So then what is it?" You and Daniel showed off your couple rings and you spoke up saying "I and Daniel are dating." Inati grabbed his hair in frustration as a joke and said "OMG my wife is cheating on me. She is having an affair." You slapped his arm and sat beside him saying "Oppa, do you really have to continue with this act?" Inati started pouting and hugged you saying "Please don't do this to me." You just rolled your eyes now as Inati held on to you and looked at the rest saying "I think I should have kept it a secret from him." Everyone nodded and Jeesu spoke up saying "He is going to act that way for a while." You nodded and then tried freeing yourself from Inati, but it was no use. Simon came as he saw you struggling and pulled Inati off of you saying "Get yourself together hyung." Inati crossed his arms in defeat and looked at Daniel who was standing off to the side and said "This is all your fault." Daniel rolled his eyes and patted Inati's shoulder saying "We all knew this was coming. ____________ always favoured me." 

Inati came back to his normal self after Daniel said this and hugged you both saying "All jokes aside. Congratulations. I always thought you guys would date at some point." Inati then pulled back from the hug and you shoved him saying "Aye, what is that supposed to mean? Did you already give up on me?" Inati hugged you tightly and said "Aniya, you will always be my precious little wife." You smiled in his arms and then everyone else gathered around for a group hug to congratulate you. After a long group hug, everyone sat back at their seats and you sat beside Daniel saying "So since I came home after so long, what do you guys have planned?" Inati the T.V and everyone else relaxed into their seats, including Daniel and said in unison "Nothing." You looked at them in shock and raised your voice a little saying "NOTHING?! Am I not special anymore?" Everyone continued to focus on the T.V and shrugged their shoulders, completely ignoring your presence now. 

You got up from the couch, angrily and stomped your feet saying "I guess I will go live back at the dorm." They all watched now as you left the house and slammed the door. You sat at the steps of the stairs and crossed your arms saying "Those Oppas. I know they have something planned." They all got up after you slammed the door and gathered in Inati's and Simon's room. They closed the door and Daniel spoke up saying "So are we going with the plan of taking her out?" Inati and the rest looked at him with a displeased look and said "Wel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter