Moving Away...

In Love With My Bestfriend....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week had passed by and you were nearly finished moving everything into yours and Zara's new dorm. You were getting the last box from your now empty room when you noticed Simon come from behind and hug you tightly. "Oppa what's wrong?" Simon just hugged you tighter and said "Nothing I just want to remain like this for a while... Just don't move, okay?" You nodded and then enjoyed the moment with Simon, knowing that you will miss him just as much as he will miss you. After about what seemed forever in Simon's arms, you looked up at the time and saw that it was now 2:00pm and you only had 30 minutes until you had to check in at your dorm. You slowly moved Simon's arms from around you and turned around to face him. You looked at him in the eyes and said "Oppa I have to go now... I only have 30 minutes left so I'm going to say bye to the others now...." Simon looked at you with sad eyes and just nodded, taking you downstairs so you can say bye to the others. All the Oppas and Daniel were lined up now in front of the door, waiting to say goodbye to you. First was Inati then Youngwon, Jeesu, Daniel and lastly Simon. You said bye to everyone and hugged everyone after listening to what they had to say about you being careful. Lastly, it was Simon's turn and you hugged him for the longest time. You let him go and kissed him on the lips before walking out the door. You waved goodbye for the last time and then walked away from the house into your taxi to go to your new dorm. 

As soon as you walked out, all the Oppa's and Daniel sat down on the couch. Inati looked up at the ceiling and then said out loud "SHE'S GONE... WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO WITHOUT HER ?!?!" Jeesu and Youngwon nodded and said in sync "Nae... Who will cook for us?" Daniel slapped them both lightly and said "OMMMO you guys, only caring about food. ______ thought me and Simon how to cook some stuff and come on I'm sure Inati knows how to cook as welll..." Simon and Inati nodded and then just sat back to watch some T.V. After a few minutes Youngwon and Jeesu joined them and were completely immersed into the T.V. Daniel observed them for a bit and then decided to head upstairs. As he was passing by your room he noticed that you had left one box. He started to panic not knowing if it was important or not. He looked downstairs and seen all the hyungs completely distracted by the T.V. He looked back at the box and decided to text you.

 

[Text Message]

To: ____________

OMMOO _____________ you forgot one box in your room!!! Should I come down to your dorm and drop it off ??

From: Daniel

 

He sent the text and then sat against the wall in your empty room. For some reason he felt all nervous and didn't know if he should send Simon instead. Before he could go down and tell Simon, he got a text. He looked at his screen and saw that it was a text from you. 

 

[Text Message]

To: Daniel 

OMMO how can I forget such an important box, it has all my books that I need!! Umm.. Nae naee come right now and drop the box off if you can :$ You should know where Seoul National University is. When you arrive just tell the lady at the front you are dropping something off for me and she will tell you where the dorms are.. My dorm number is 808!! Hope to see you soon :) !! 

From: ___________

 

He read the text again and then ran downstairs with your box in his hands. He grabbed his jacket and decided to run outs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter