An Everlasting Love

In Love With My Bestfriend....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*3 years later*

3 years had gone by since you first started dating Daniel and your relationship couldn’t have been better. You had graduated from university and were now living with the oppas and Daniel again. Everything was still the same in the house. You and Daniel brought up you guys moving out into an apartment, but Inati only got mad and refused to talk about it. He was happy for your guy’s relationship and wanted you guys to start your own life. He just had a hard time letting you and Daniel go because you guys were very precious to him. Everyone else also objected to you guys moving out because you guys were the youngest and they also cared way too much for you guys. Even if it had been three years in a relationship with Daniel, you guys still fought like you were best friends. You both were happy to be with your best friend and lover at the same time and were glad to have found each other. After you had moved to Korea, your life was a whole lot better and not once did these boys make you feel alone. They loved and cared for you like parents and siblings and now Daniel for 3 years, gave you the love of a lover. The love that you had been searching for from your parents back then, you had found it amongst these boys and you couldn’t have been happier. You found yourself very lucky to have found them and to have lived with them for the longest time now.

It was a Friday afternoon and you, Daniel, Inati and Simon were working today at the music store, while Jeesu and Youngwon had a day off. Jeesu was out with Viola and surprisingly Youngwon was out with his girlfriend named Maria, who he met 1 year ago. Everyone was happy in their relationship and you all got along pretty well. You and the oppas girlfriend would plan days out to chill sometimes, making them jealous and wonder what you guys talk about. As you and the boys were working, Ciara and Alyssa had come by to visit their boyfriends. You hugged them and said “Unnies’ what brings you here?” They both smirked and said in unison “Of course to see our favourite dongsaeng.” Inati and Simon pouted and came out from the behind the counter saying “YAH! What about us?” You girls started laughing and Ciara and Alyssa hugged their man saying “We were joking. Of course we came to see you guys.” They laughed and hugged them back saying “Babo-yah.” Daniel came out from the back room to restock the shelves and looked at you saying “What are you doing just standing around?” You pointed to yourself and said “Me? What about the Oppas?” Daniel sighed and said “Hyungs are with their girlfriends. They can spend time with them.” You pouted and crossed your arms saying “And can’t I stay with them?” Daniel smirked and set the stuff down saying “Why would you want to be with them?” You looked at him, confused and said “Why can’t I be with them?” Daniel pulled you into a hug and kissed your cheek saying “Because your boyfriend is here.” You pushed him off of you and slapped his arm saying “Babo.” You went to get the stuff with him and said “I will help you restock the shelves. Inati and Simon Oppa you guys can go for your 20 minute break.” They nodded and Inati eyed you saying “You better not do anything with Daniel.” You laughed and said “Araso.” He smiled and then walked off with Simon, Alyssa and Ciara.

While you and Daniel restocked the shelves and attended the customers, the manager looked around and said “Where are Simon and Inati?” You both looked panicked and Daniel answered saying “They went on their break about 5 minutes ago.” The manager nodded and said “Araso, I just wanted to say that you guys can go home after restocking the shelves. I will be going out of the country to visit family for about 2 weeks. The store will be closed in the meantime, so you guys also have a 2 week vacation.” You and Daniel looked at the manager happily and said “Araso. Komawoh and have a safe trip.” The manager nodded and then let you guys go back to work. After restocking the last item, Daniel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter