"I Love You Too"

In Love With My Bestfriend....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daniel just looked at you now completely blank and you spoke up saying "See even you think it’s weird. I sho-" Before you could even finish saying anything now, Daniel grabbed you and pushed you against the wall, kissing you right on the lips. You were completely shocked when Daniel did this, but ended up kissing him back. After a few minutes, Daniel pulled back and said "I'm sorry." You avoided his gaze now and looked down saying "It's okay, but why?" Daniel lifted your chin now as you were still pressed against the wall and said "Because I love you too. I realized while I was with Zara, but couldn't do or say anything." You just looked at him and said "Wait, this is crazy. We have been best friends and now we love each other." 

Daniel moved away from you so you weren't against the wall and walked towards your room saying "Well we are crazy people." You followed him to your room and sat with him on the bed saying "What would the rest think of this? Especially Inati oppa, he would freak out." You both just laughed at the thought of it and Daniel looked at you saying "____________ will you be my girlfriend?" You started smiling like crazy now as he said this and responded back saying "It hasn't been long since I broke up with Simon. Isn't it going too fast?" Daniel just pouted and said "Do I really have to wait?" You slapped him for his silliness and said "Daniel I waited longer than you since I have loved you since the first day." Daniel started laughing now and said "You mean to say you fell for a silly guy like me since the first day we met and you didn't say anything?" You avoided his gaze as you started to blush and nodded saying "Stop it. I can't believe I fell for you either." Daniel grabbed your face now and kissed your cheek saying "It’s okay I love you too now, so we are even." You both smiled at each other now and then you spoke up saying "Want to have dinner now?" Daniel nodded now and got up from the bed saying "Wait, you still didn't answer my question." You just smirked saying "It's not that easy to make me your girl. Why not ask me when I am done the first year of school?" Daniel looked at you curiously and said "And how long is that?" You giggled and walked off saying "In 2 weeks." Daniel ran after you now as you made your way to the kitchen and said "You mean I have to wait 2 weeks?" You took out two plates now and nodded saying "Yes, you better ask me in a special way then." Daniel rolled his eyes now and sat at the dinner table saying "Fine, you will be surprised with what I will plan." You set the two plates down and sat in front of Daniel saying "I will anticipate it." You both just smiled again and then began eating dinner. 

After you guys finished eating, Daniel helped you wash the dishes and then sat with you on the couch to watch TV. As you guys watched whatever was coming on the TV, Daniel would tickle you and just cuddle closely with you. For the first time in a long time, you felt at ease and were now comfortable with the start of yours and Daniel's relationship. Even if you guys weren't officially boyfriend and girlfriend, you both cuddled on the couch like any couple would. In the middle of the tickle fight now, Daniel's phone started ringing and he looked at the caller ID to see Inati calling. He answered it and Inati started yelling saying "YAH Danny its 1:00 in the morning. Where are you?" You and Daniel looked at the time now and were shocked since it was already 1am. Daniel cleared his throat and said "Oh hyung, I am with ___________. Sorry we didn't realise the time. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter