Caught Cheating....

In Love With My Bestfriend....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as Zara entered the grocery store, she hugged a tall man and said "OMMO, Oppa I missed you sooo much! How come you don't come as often as before?" He smiled at her and said "Jagiya, you already know... I can't be around much if you are with Daniel constantly!" Zara smiled and said "Well that won't be a problem, I'm breaking up with him soon!" The tall man smiled and then helped Zara pick out the rest of the groceries. 

While Zara was picking out groceries, you were still in the dorm setting up your furniture. After about 2 hours of setting up, you started to wonder what's taking Zara so long. You looked over at the time to see that it was now 6:15pm and scratched your head saying *Zara should have been back by now...* You looked back at the time and then touched your stomach as it started to make noises. "Gosh I am really hungry! I should just call her and see where she is...." You took your phone out and dialed Zara's number, only to have it go straight to voicemail. After 5 more tries you began to get annoyed and decided to go to the closest street dinner by your university. As you were eating some dukbokki and ramyun, you noticed a light flashing on your phone. You looked at your screen and saw that it was a text from Simon. You opened the text and read, 

[Text Message]

From: Simon 

JAGIYAAAAAA :D<3<3 !!! I miss you so much! I don't know how I'm even functioning properly at work without you.... Ahh so cheesy of me but I really do miss you! Umm anyways... What are you doing right now? I wish I could come see you but I finish work late and you will probably be sleeping... Mianhaee :$

To: ____________

You read the text again with a smile and replied back saying that you were at a street dinner, since you had no groceries and that you were starving. He replied back saying that you shouldn't eat out much or else you will get fat and he won't be able to recognize you. You guys texted like this for a long time, which kept you smiling the whole time. The ahjumma at the street dinner just smiled at you since she had very few customers and you were the first girl that was so happy. You were now finishing the last bit of your ramyun when you asked the ahjumma to get you a bottle of soju. You hadn't had one in a long time and you thought one bottle wouldn't hurt. As you were drinking every cup slowly, you looked up for a second and noticed a familiar figure walking towards the dormitory's. You rubbed your eyes and focused on the figure to see that it was Zara and some man? *OMMO who is that man with Zara? She didn't mention her brother or relatives that go to this university.... And ommo why is she kissing him?* You shook your head in confusion and decided to pretend like you didn't see anything. You went back to drinking your bottle of soju when you noticed someone was calling you. You looked at the caller ID and saw that it was Zara. "Yobeosayo?" "Ohh _________ where are you? I noticed you called. Mianhae my phone had died, but I got the groceries..." You just smirked at her sillyness and said "I'm just at the street dinner by our university, I will be back soon. Until then just put the groceries away and if your not tired, finish setting up your side of the room..." "Araso! Don't be out late.... Be back soon!" You just said nae and then hung up without saying bye. Zara looked at her phone confused and thought *OMMO did she see me and him together? I hope not.... AISHH if she did I will have a lot of explaining to do...* 

After about 3 hours, you came back to your dorm, tipsy and saw that it was completely spotless. Everything was set up and your dorm looked more like a home now. You walked into yours and her room and jumped on Zara saying "Komawoh for setting up the rest of the dorm! I was going to do it, but I got hungry...." She pushed you off and said "Anieyo, but have you been drinking?" You smiled sheepishly and said "Maybe just a little..." She just hugged you and said "So how do you like it? Did I set up the dorm perfectly?" You put up your hand, giving an OK sign and said "Nae, It's perfect!" She just smiled now and then looked at you straight in the eyes. You gave her a questioning look and said "What's wrong? Is there something on my face?" You touched your face frantically, but she held your hands and said "_________ tell me the truth did you happen to see anything while you were out at the street dinner?" As soon as she said that, you thought back to her kissing a tall man and said "Nae... I saw you and-" "And... what? Did you see me kissing someone?" You nodded your head and said "Who is that Zara? Tell me, are you cheating on Daniel?" This time she sat down on the couch and said "__________ I don't  know how to say this, but I just don't feel happy with Daniel. Yeah he is a sweet guy and I can tell he really likes me, but with this new guy I just feel more alive. It's like we were meant to be! ____________ you promise you won't tell Daniel? I want to do it myself... Please promise me...." You sat down at the couch with her and said "Zara I promise I won't tell, but you better tell Daniel soon before you hurt him!" She nodded and then got up saying "Nae I will.... Umm I'm guessing you already ate, so why don't you go ahead and sleep now. I will join you after.. okay?" You smiled and then just went straight to the room to get some sleep. As soon as you went in your guys room, Zara took out a packet of ramyun and decided to cook some for herself. As she was cooking, she stared into the pot and thought to herself*I'm so glad to have an understanding friend like _________, but she is right I have to tell Daniel soon before he sees for himself and gets hurt.... But who am I kidding I never cared about his feelings... I will just tell him later!" She stirred the ramyun and then after 10 minutes she began to eat, while cooling it down. After she was done eating she joined you in the room and fell into a deep slumber. 

The next morning you woke up to your alarm playing Beast's "Beautiful Night." You tur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter