Not Your Regular Self

In Love With My Bestfriend....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After your break up with Simon, nothing was normal to you. You weren't yourself lately and when any of the Dalmatian boys called, you wouldn't answer properly. It had been a week since the break up and you were back to your classes and piled up with homework. You just felt bad about hurting Simon and not being able to forget about Daniel. You tried every day to not think about Daniel, but would be reminded about him from the littlest things. You thought about telling Daniel but with his recent break up, things were even more complicated. The rest of the oppas knew that you and Simon broke up but you still had to let Daniel know. Every time you did try to tell him, he was either busy working or not around. Zara had also moved out of the dorm and in another room since she thought it would be awkward to stay together. You would talk to her every now and then but slowly lost contact as she changed into a completely different person with her new boyfriend. 

It was a Friday afternoon now and you were just about done with all your assignments. You just got off the phone with Simon and he was telling you to tell Daniel today since he had a day off. Simon would have told Daniel himself but he wanted you to tell him, since he knew you both liked each other. You told him you would and decided to call Daniel. After 3 bells he had answered saying "Yobeosayo?" You just sighed now and said "Daniel what are you doing today?" Daniel thought about it for a bit now and said "Well I have been home all day. I don't have anything planned. Why?" You just sighed again and said "Want to come over? Seems like forever since we sat down and actually chilled." Daniel responded right away and said "Well that's because you haven't been yourself lately. You don't even call." You managed to laugh now and said "There is just so much going on that's why. We shall talk once you come over?" "Nae, see you in 20 minutes." You just said 'nae' and then hung up. You got up from your bed now and decided to clean a little around the house before Daniel came over. 

After cleaning up, you went in the kitchen to prepare some food. As you we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter