A Drunken Night With Simon....

In Love With My Bestfriend....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already Friday and also the day where Daniel went on his date with Zara. You tried forgetting about it, but couldn't because of Daniel. He would pop up in your room every 10 minutes and tell you how excited he was about the date. You would just sigh and pretend you were excited as well, but in reality you felt your heart drop every time you heard the words from his mouth. *I can't believe Zara and me are finally going on a date....* These words of his constantly played in your mind as if it was on replay. It was now 3:30pm and 3 more hours till Daniel went on his date. You were laying on your bed when Simon came in noticing how glum you were. You just looked towards the door and laid back down, sighing. Simon came in and laid down beside you, only to copy every single one of your actions. You looked at him slightly annoyed and said louder than expected "WHAT IS IT SIMON OPPA ?" Simon looked at you baffled and said "Uh... Nothing I was only trying to cheer you up, but I...." Without letting him complete his sentence you grabbed his wrist and said "Mianhae oppa I didn't mean to raise my voice at you.. I'm.... I'm just not in the best mood...." Simon just smiled at you, making you feel even more guilty for yelling at him. He grabbed your arms and said "Hmm... Is it because Daniel cancelled on your movie night ??" You looked at him once and then just nodded without saying anything. "Ahhh... How about me and you go watch a movie ??" You looked at him with your eyes sparkling and said "Chincha??" He nodded his head and before you knew it, you were hugging him tightly. He returned the hug and said "Nae... Come on I don't want you to be in a bad mood.... We will watch any movie you like...." You hugged him tighter and said "Komawoh Oppa..." You guys were hugging for about 5 minutes now, but broke away when you heard someone clear their throat. You looked up to see Inati standing in the doorway. He looked towards you and said "Care to explain what my wife is doing with Simon ??" You just laughed and said "Oppa.... Simon was just making me feel better...." Inati looked at Simon and said "Okay... I don't mind then... Simon can help you whenever I'm not around...." You got up and punched Inati softly saying "Oppa... You know I will never cheat on you...." You winked at him and then jumped on Simon, causing you two to fall back on your bed. Simon and Inati looked at you shocked and before you knew it Inati was also on top of you guys, tickling you to make you feel better. You were glad Inati and Simon were around to make you feel better, but you were hoping Daniel was the one to make you feel better. You were so engrossed into Simon's and Inati's playful acts that you didn't notice Daniel standing at your doorway. *Aish.... look at them having fun... I wonder if it was because she was feeling sad... mianhae _____ I would have made you felt better but hyungs took that position.... I hope you know I'm still here if you ever need me....* He looked at you guys for a bit longer and decided to walk away when he noticed Inati looking at him. Inati stopped tickling you and looked at Daniel. "Daniel is there something you want ??" Daniel nodded his head saying no and then walked off without saying anything more. Inati got up and said "Simon and _____ you guys have fun I'm going to go hang out with the others...." You both nodded and then watched as he left your room. You were now laying down with Simon when you heard him say "_____ I like it when you smile and laugh, please don't be sad... If you ever feel sad or mad remember I'm always here...." You looked at him and said "Oppa.... Don't worry I will always be happy around you... Now about the movie do you want to go get the tickets since it's now 4:00pm ??" Simon got up and said "Nae, let's go get the tickets... Get ready and meet me down in about half an hour ??" You nodded your head and watched as Simon left your room. He looked back once more and you mouthed saying "Komawoh..." He nodded his head and then left to go get ready. 

 

After 30 minutes exactly you were done getting ready. You had worn a pretty purple dress with your black wedges and with your hair straightened. You added a head band with some accessories and decided to head down after looking at yourself once more in the mirror. As you were walking down the hall you had bumped into Daniel. Daniel looked up and his mouth dropped. You noticed and said "Is there something wrong with my outfit ?? Did I overdo it ??" Daniel shook his head and said "An... Aniya.... You look perfect, mind to tell me where you are going dressed so nicely ??" You smiled and said "I'm going to the movies with Simon..." When he heard this, he began to regret the decision of cancelling on you. He just smiled and said "Hope you guys have fun...." You just hugged him and said "Nae nae... And you have fun with Zara...." He hugged you back and thought to himself *I bet I would have had more fun with you... But I guess you will have more fun with Simon hyung....* He let go of you and motioned you to head down before you get late. You just nodded and then made your way downstairs, leaving a slightly sad Daniel. You met up with Simon downstairs and couldn't help but notice his outfit. He was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter