A Totally Different Situation.... ?

In Love With My Bestfriend....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As you guys were playing in the rain, you had completely lost track of time and forgot to call Simon. It was already 4am and you had gotten numerous calls from Simon, but you didn't know since you left your belongings on the bench and your phone was in your purse. When the rain wasn't pouring down as much, you and Daniel decided to sit down and rest before heading home. You both were a little sober now and were capable of walking straight without falling over. "Hmm Daniel I think its getting pretty late, should I call Simon now ?" Daniel nodded and then watched as you took your phone out of your purse. When you looked at your screen you had seen that it was 4:15am and that there was 15 missed calls from Simon. You face palmed yourself and then looked over to see Daniel giggling. "What's soo funny Danny? It's 4 in the morning and I have 15 missed calls from Simon!" Daniel just made an "Oh" face and then said "Thank you for making this day special and enjoyable for me. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have laughed and enjoyed myself as much as I did today. Thank you for helping me get out of my depressed mood. I appreciate it that you are helping me get over my break up-" Before he could finish, you just hugged him and said "Danny you don't have to say thank you. I will always be here for you when you are having a hard time. Whenever you need me, I will always be here." Daniel just smiled and then hit your shoulder saying "I think you should call Simon Hyung; he must be worried sick." You nodded and then dialed Simon's number. After one bell, Simon had answered right away. Before you could even say anything, Simon spoke up saying "Yobeo where are you? It's like 4 in the morning. Is everything okay? Are you and Danny okay?" You just smiled at the phone and said "Oppa I am perfectly fine and so is Daniel. We were drunk, so before we decided to go home, we decided to sober up and then call you but we completely lost track of time while playing in the rain." Simon let out a sigh of relief and then said "Where are you guys right now?" You looked around to see where you were and then said "We are sitting at the bench in the park near the house." "Oh okay, are you guys going to walk or should I come get you guys?" You asked Daniel if he wanted to walk or if he wanted Simon to pick you guys up. After he nodded a numerous times saying he wanted to walk, you cleared your throat and said "Oppa, me and Danny will walk home. You should get some sleep. Don't worry we will be home soon. I love you." Simon just smiled at the phone and said "Araso, I will get some sleep and I love you too." You guys said bye and then hung up. 

It had been 20 minutes since you started walking with Daniel and you guys had finally reached the front of the house. Daniel stretched his arms and said "Ahh finally we are home. I can't wait to get some sleep." You just nodded and then unlocked the door to the house. You both entered, taking off your shoes and headed upstairs. You were making your way to where your room used to be but then stopped. Daniel looked at you and said "What's wrong? Didn't we decide that you will sleep here since it is your room?" You nodded and then said "I think I should sleep with Simon. He is very worried." Daniel just nodded and then watched as you made your way to Simon and Inati's room. As soon as you entered, you seen that Simon was just sitting on his bed. When he seen you at the door, he ran up and hugged you. "Finally you are home and you are wet. Do you want  a pair of my pajama's to wear?" You nodded and then waited for Simon to get you a pair of dry clothes. He handed you the clothes and then you made your way to the bathroom to change. As you were making your way to the bathroom, Daniel stopped you in the hall and said "__________ are you sure you don't want to sleep in your room? If it makes you uncomfortable with me in there, I can sleep elsewhere." You thought for a bit and then said "Let me ask Simon and then I shall let you know." Daniel just smiled and then watched as you headed towards the bathroom. You changed into Simon's oversized hoodie and a pair of his shorts. You dropped your wet clothes in the laundry basket and then went back to Simon's room. Simon looked at you as you entered and said "You look cute in my clothes." You started to blush and then sat beside him on his bed. As you both sat down, Simon put a strand of your hair behind your ear saying "So are you sleeping here tonight or with Daniel, where your room used to be?" You looked at Simon and said "I don't know, Daniel really wants me to sleep with him. Even though he didn't say it, I can tell that he just wants me there." Simon kissed you on your lips and said "It's okay if you sleep with Daniel tonight, but tomorrow you are all mine." You kissed him back and then hugged him saying "You know you are truly the best boyfriend. I love you." Simon smiled and said I love you back before you left his room.

You walked to where your room used to be and entered saying "Simon was okay with me sleeping here tonight." Daniel smiled and then patted the spot next to him saying "Cool come sit." You sat down beside him and then he smiled saying "__________ it may not seem like it but I am truly hurting inside. I may smile and laugh but inside I am hurting. It feels as if my heart is broken into pieces." You looked his way and said "Danny I can tell. Come on I am your best friend, how can I not know. I just didn't want to bring the topic up. Honestly though I don't think you should be hurting over someone who didn't even love you or appreciate your love in the first place. Yeah she is my best friend and she told me to keep it from you, saying she would tell you but you found out the same day I did, so I couldn't really say much. I am mad at the fact that she hurt you like that, but honestly don't be depressed over it. Danny you can do so much better." Daniel hugged you without saying anything and just remained like that. After a few seconds he pulled back and said "Honestly, thank you ___________ for being here for me. I don't know how I would have gotten through this without you." You just smiled and said "You're welcome Danny. I will always be here like I said before." Daniel just smiled and said "__________ I feel as if though you and the Hyungs will help me through this, but I think it will be mostly you. ___________ I don't want you to go back to your dorm, can't you stay here ?" He looked over to his side, waiting for an answer but only found you sleeping on his shoulder. He just smiled and said "If only time could freeze and we can stay in this moment forever." He kissed your forehead and then slowly laid you down on the bed. He turned off the lamp light and then laid down beside you. He stared at your face, admiring every feature and whispered "Why didn't I realize my feelings for you sooner? Only if I realized them sooner, you would be with me and not Simon. Only if..." He slowly closed his eyes and soon fell right asleep.

It was already morning and you were cuddled closely to Daniel. Simon had walked by the room you guys were sleeping in and seen how closely you and Daniel were sleeping. Jealousy overcame him but he just let it go and thought *It looks as if though they truly love each other. She does say that she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter