Surprise Vacations

In Love With My Bestfriend....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Couple of weeks had gone by since you started your new job and you couldn’t have been happier. You accommodated to Angelo’s place very well and got fairly close with him. At work, everyone welcomed you with open arms and treated you like you had been working there for ages. Even though you missed the boys back in Korea, you kept in contact with them every day to let them know how everything was going. Daniel was missing you like crazy and would ask simple wedding stuff so you guys had sort of an idea as to how you wanted your wedding. As you talked to the boys every day, you had also talked to the girls as well. They would tease you every day about how Daniel would mope around at work or at home. They also teased you about Angelo since they thought he was fairly cute.

It was one of those days at work where you were doing field study at a school to see how teens interact with their friends, other students and teachers. Angelo was beside you taking pictures as you took some notes. When it came to lunch time, you guys were sitting in a cafeteria, looking over the progress of the work when your phone started ringing. Angelo answered it and said “This is __________’s phone.” You gave him a look and the person on the phone said “Angelo give the phone to her. This is Daniel.” Angelo laughed and gave you the phone saying its Daniel. You answered with a smile and said “Nae Jagiya, what’s up?” Daniel smiled hearing your voice and said “Are you working right now?” You nodded as you pointed at some pictures Angelo took and said “Yeah, we are doing field study. Why? You know I work at this hour.” Daniel laughed and said “Just wondering. I just wanted to say you will be getting a surprise today.” You gave a questioning look and said “What kind of surprise? Did you deliver a package?” Daniel nodded over the phone and said “Something like that. You will like it, trust me. I am going to let you get back to work. I love you.” You nodded and said “Araso, love you.” You then hung up and Angelo looked at you saying “That was a quick call for Daniel. What was it about?”

You shrugged your shoulders and said “He said I will be getting a surprise package.” Angelo smiled and said “I wonder what it could be. You have only been here for about 4 weeks and he is already sending packages.” You smiled and said “I know. I wonder what more he will do over the months.” Angelo laughed and looked at your notes saying “Do you think we have enough?” You looked at the pictures and notes and said “I think we should observe them further at lunch and then let’s head back to the office.” Angelo nodded and got up with you, heading outside to take more pictures and notes.

When you guys were done with field study, you got in Angelo’s car and he looked at you saying “So I am just wondering.” You put your seatbelt on and said “Wondering about what?” He started driving and said “Put aside the fact that you have a fiancé.” You looked at him and nodded saying “Okay.” He smiled and said “Now that you know me better, do you think we could have dated?” You hit his arm and smiled saying “Of course, you are an awesome guy. I think girls should be running after you.” He smiled as he stopped at a red light and looked at you saying “You think so? Then why am I still single?” You laughed and said “The right girl will find you or you will find her soon, don’t you worry.” Angelo pouted and said “Did you date anyone before Daniel, thinking they were the right one?”

You thought about your relationship with Simon and said “Well I dated Simon for a few months. It was complicated though and I know it was because I wanted to get over Daniel. He liked me but I didn’t love him as much as he loved me.” Angelo gave you a shocked look and said “Meaning you just used him? You are so cruel. How did things end?” You hit his arm again and said “He ended things knowing I still loved Daniel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter