Meeting Zara.....

In Love With My Bestfriend....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been 2 weeks since summer has begun and you were now becoming more bored by the day. You were sitting on the edge of your bed when you realized that you haven't talked or seen your best friend Zara. You got up and grabbed you phone off your night stand so you can text Zara.

[Text Message]

To: Zara 

Hey, wanna hang out today at my place ?? 

From:  ______

You sent the text message and placed the phone back on your night stand before falling back on your bed. You thought your Oppa's and Daniel should see who your best friend was since you haven't introduced them yet. A few minutes later you heard a knock on your door but didn't bother opening it so you just sighed and turned over on your bed, so that your back was facing the door now. A tall figure had made its way in before attacking you and pulling you in a tight embrace. You didn't bother squirming or screaming, you just laid there completely still in the person's arm. You decided to turn around in his arms when you realized that it was Simon Oppa. "Ohh Oppa, what brings you to my room ??" Simon smiled realizing how close you were to his face and moved back a little, thinking that it might be uncomfortable for you. "Hmm just wanted to see what you were doing since the others are out ??" As soon as you heard this you sat up in your bed, with Simon's arms still around you. You looked at him and said "Chincha ?? And they didn't bother inviting me and you ??" Simon started giggling and decided to let go of you so he can sit in front of you. He grabbed your hands and said "Aniya, Inati Hyung did invite all of us, but I didn't want to leave you alone since everyone in the house thought you were sleeping...." You just pouted, feeling bad that Simon decided to stay back. You were about to say something when you heard your phone vibrate. You jumped off your bed and grabbed your phone to see that it was a text message from Zara.

[Text Message]

To: ________

Hey, and yeah sure.... Is 4:30pm fine ??

From: Zara

You replied back saying "sure" before placing your phone back down. You turned back to see Simon just staring at you with a confused expression. You smirked and sat back on your bed to make the confusion go away. "Ohh, mianhae that was my best friend Zara.... She said she can come over at 4:30pm.... Is that okay with you Oppa??" Simon smiled and said "Sure......" He looked over at your clock to see that it was now 2:00pm and said "Since it's 2 already, do you want me to help you clean around the house ??" Your eyes brightened at the sound of that and said "Sure, but first let's see when Oppas will be getting back." Simon nodded and then picked you up bridal style, causing you to giggle and smile. He carried you all the way downstairs before placing you gently on the sofa. He looked at you with that gummy smile of his and said "Call Inati hyung to see when they will be getting back, while I clean the kitchen and living room." You were about to argue but seen Simon's hand go up and say "Aniya, I don't mind cleaning, plus you are always cleaning and you deserve a break." You relaxed your body on the sofa and said "Komahwoh oppa..." He just smiled and then made his way to the kitchen. You grabbed the house phone and decided to call Inati to see when everyone will be getting back home. After two bells, he had answered his phone. "Yobeosayo...." "Ohh oppa, I just wanted to know when you guys will be coming back home.... My best friend Zara will be coming over at 4:30pm...." You heard him talking to the others, saying something. He cleared his throat and said "_____ we will be back by 4:00pm... We want to meet your best friend...." You smiled before saying "Komawoh oppa.... Now I'm going to help Simon Oppa clean around the house... I feel bad that he is doing everything.. Anneyong..." "OMMO Simon cleaning... make sure he doesn't break anything...." You giggled when he said that and then hung up, making your way to the kitchen where Simon was. You entered the kitchen amazed to see that it was already spotless. Simon seen your expression and laughed saying "Surprised that I can clean so well...??" You snapped out of your gaze and said "Hmmm... Mian but it's so clean... I should just let you clean the whole house...." Simon looked at you for a bit and then ruffled your hair saying "Want me to ??" You opened your eyes wide and said "ANIYAA... Oppa I was just joking... Let me go clean upstairs." Simon watched as you made your way upstairs and said "____ You know you're very cute..." You stopped halfway on the stairs and then turned around giving your best aegyo, before making your way back upstairs. Simon continued to watch you as he thought *awww she's so cute when she does aegyo.... I wonder if she knows that I like her... But I don't think she does... I guess I just have to wait for the right time to come....* He snapped out of his thoughts and went back to cleaning while you cleaned upstairs. 

It was now 3:00 when you guys finished cleaning the whole house. You guys decided to lay on your bed and wait for the oppas to get back home. Simon was laying beside you when he heard your stomach make weird noises. He poked your belly and said "Seems like someone is hungry... Do you want me to go make you a sandwich ??" You looked at him embarrassed and said "Hmm... Sure..." You watched as he got up and made his way downstairs to make you a sandwich. When he got back he noticed that you were now in a deep slumber. *She could have said she was tired.... I guess I will just eat this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter