It's Official...

In Love With My Bestfriend....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already morning and you had woken up with the worst headache ever. You looked to your side to see that Simon was no longer there. You touched your head and thought back to last night, only to have the image of Zara and Daniel kissing appear. You shook your head to get rid of the thought and decided to make your way downstairs. You didn't care if you were in your pj's, you just wanted something to make this headache go away. As you were making your way downstairs, you felt a rush of dizziness overcome you. You ignored it and continued to walk, only to have you stumble and fall onto Daniel. Without looking at who had caught you, you just said sorry and decided to walk away. Daniel grabbed your wrist just in time and said "_____ are you okay?? You look sick...." Without turning back you just said "I'm fine Daniel...." You snatched your wrist back and ran downstairs without saying anything more. *I guess she is still mad about yesterday..... Hmm maybe I should try telling her about it... No I shall wait* Daniel continued to look at the ceiling wondering if he should tell you the big news or not, but lost his thoughts when he heard you laugh. He made his way downstairs to hear you and Simon talking. "Komawoh Oppa for making me soup... It's like you knew I would have a headache after drinking last night...." As soon as Daniel heard the word "drinking," he rushed to Simons side and said "Hyung you let ______ drink ?? How could you let this happen ?" Simon looked your way for an explanation and then back at Daniel, only to see his eyes filled with worry. Simon was about to say something when you interrupted and said "Daniel it's not his fault... My friends called me last minute and said that they were having a party at a club nearby, so I decided to go and ended up drinking...." You looked away hoping that Daniel would buy that. You felt bad lying to your best friend, but what else could you say *Oh I drank last night because I like you and I don't like you and Zara being so close* . Daniel observed you for a bit and then Simon and finally spoke up saying "Okay, next time be careful..." You just nodded and looked at Simon to see a sign of relief on his face. He poured more soup out for you and said "_____ eat as much as you want... I don't want you to suffer with this headache all day..." You smiled at Simon and said "Nae Nae Oppa I will eat it well, komawoh again...." You got up and hugged Simon, while Daniel walked into the living room to watch some T.V. Simon left after awhile, leaving you in the kitchen all by yourself and with Daniel in the living room. 

 

After finishing your soup you felt a lot better, thanks to Simon. You were washing dishes, wondering where everyone else was. You heard Daniel laughing at something and decided to join him in the living room. You sat there and observed Daniel watching T.V, admiring every single one of his facial features. *________ what are you doing, admiring his face ? He likes someone else who is also your best friend....* With that in mind you decided to focus back on the T.V. Daniel heard you laughing and turned around instantly. *OMMO when did she come?? Maybe this is the right time to tell her....* After a few minutes you decided to look back at Daniel, only to see him lost in his thoughts. Before you knew it he had turned around and looked right at you. You decided to avoid his gaze, but from the corner of your eyes you saw him coming closer. "______ I have to tell you something...." Daniel said as he came right next to your face. You looked up and noticed how close you were. Your heart started beating faster and you palms started getting sweaty. You thought to yourself *What can it be now... Don't tell me.....* Before you could finish your thoughts you heard Daniel call your name again. You cleared your throat and said "Hmm... what is it Daniel?" He looked at you with those big brown eyes that made you melt every time. You saw a smirk appear on his face before he said "_____  I DID IT.... I ASKED ZARA OUT AND TURNS OUT SHE LIKES ME BACK, AND SHE SAID YESSSS!" As soon as you heard those words you felt your heart shatter into pieces and felt a lump forming in your throat. You were now on the verge of crying. To hide your teary eyes, you hugged him and said "Congratulations Daniel... I'm happy for you and Zara." He was about to let go but you hugged him tighter as a tear escaped your eyes. Simon came down right at that moment and saw you crying. *Ommo wae is she crying... Did Daniel say something?* Simon came in front of you guys and tapped Daniel saying "Daniel what happened?" Daniel smiled and let go of you saying "HYUNG I ASKED ZARA OUT AND SHE SAID YES!" You sat there and wiped your tears before Daniel could see them. Simon gave props to Daniel and said "Congratulations Daniel, now I think its time that I find myself a girl since the youngest of the family has one!" Daniel laughed and said "Hyung, why not just go out with ______?" You and Simon looked at Daniel shocked and said at the same time "What ??" Daniel laughed when he seen your guys expression and said "Guys calm down I was only kidding..." You just faked a smile, while Simon laughed and punched Daniel slightly. Daniel just smiled and then made his way upstairs to tell the rest.

 

Simon sat next to you and examined your face to see no sign of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter