Endless Moments Together

In Love With My Bestfriend....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been 3 days since Daniel came and for the past 3 days all you did was work since you had to finish this column. Daniel didn’t complain much and knew that this would happen if he came to see you in Florida. When you did get home, you would be too tired and Daniel would just sigh as he didn’t get to see you much. He would just stay in yours and Angelo’s apartment and watch T.V or talk to the others back home. Today was finally your day off since you were done with the column and handed in the final copy to the editors. Angelo had to be in for work to work on editing as well, which left you and Daniel to be alone today.

Angelo had woken up early and left a note on the fridge for you before he left the apartment. You woke up at your usual time, 9am and looked over to your side to see Daniel comfortably sprawled on the bed. You removed the blanket from your body and were about to get out of bed when Daniel grabbed you back, hugging your body from behind. You laughed in his arms and said “What is it Daniel?” Daniel snuggled his chin in the croon of your neck and whispered saying “Today, you don’t have work so why are you up so early?” Shivers went down your spine as you bit your lip and turned around in his arms, hugging him around the neck and said “I just wanted to make breakfast and start with the day.” Daniel hid his face in your chest and brought you closer to his body saying “After 3 days of staying here, I get you to myself finally. Can’t you just stay with me like this?” You smiled and rested your head on his saying “Fine.” He smirked and looked up into your eyes saying “Doesn’t seem like you really want to spend time with me. Am I a burden on you for coming here? Am I taking your time away from work?” You shook your head pecked his lips saying “No Danny, I missed you so much. I constantly think about you and I am so glad that you came for this week.” Daniel hugged you tighter and kissed you, making you melt instantly.

He then pulled away from the kiss and looked up at you to see your face completely red. He bumped his forehead with yours and you pouted saying “Stop.” He laughed and let go of you saying “I will miss this when I get back home. 2 years is way too long.” You both sat up and you nodded saying “I will miss it too. At least we have some plans down for the wedding.” Daniel nodded and got up from the bed saying “We just need to pick out the venue, our clothes, the cake, organize the guest list, decorations and-” You cut him off by kissing him and said “Let’s not think about all that right now. Today, it’s just me and you. I don’t want to think about the wedding. I just want to spend all day with you.” Daniel smiled and held your face saying “Araso, what do you have planned today?” You walked with him to the bathroom and said “I am going to show you around Florida since you haven’t seen much. I have a perfect place for us to go.” Daniel nodded and put you up on the counter as you wrapped your arms around his neck saying “What?” He just looked at you and shook his head saying “I just want to see you happy like this forever.” You pushed him away from you and jumped off the counter saying “If I am with you, I will be happy forever.” Daniel grabbed you from behind and took you into the shower saying “Let’s not waste water.” You slapped his chest and just watched as he started to strip. He slipped his hands under your shirt, grabbing your s and you hit him saying “If you came all the way here just to have , well you aren’t getting it.” Daniel smirked and said “I wasn’t thinking that. Your s are just so soft, but if yo-” You put your hand over his mouth and he pushed it away saying, “Araso, araso.” He then took of your shirt off while you took your undergarments off and put them in the wash bucket before showering together.

You helped each other to shower and every time Daniel would grab your s and , causing you to constantly hit him. When it came to putting body wash on each other, Daniel smirked at you and said “You are acting like this is the first time we are showering together.” You turned him around so that you can put the body wash on his back and said “It’s not the first time but this is the first time you are acting more touchy than usual.” Daniel smirked and rinsed his body off saying “Because I missed you. It’s been way too long since I have been away from you.” You nodded as you allowed Daniel to put the body wash on your body and said “I did miss all the cuddles and just being with you.” Daniel helped you rinse your body and then hugged you saying “I wish I could stay with you for the whole 2 years.” You smiled and turned around in his arms, kissing him without hesitation. Daniel pinned you against the wall, trapping you in between him and the wall and bit your bottom lip saying “I thought you said you wouldn’t.” You looked away and Daniel lifted you, so your legs were wrapped around his torso and continued to make out with you. He instantly became hard and he smirked saying, “You sure?” You hid your face in his neck and nodded saying “As if you weren’t sure before.” He smirked, going inside of you, making you claw his back and be in rhythm with his every move.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter