A Tomorrow without Daniel and Simon.....

In Love With My Bestfriend....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up in the hospital, completely forgetting that you were there. You were about to get up and go for a walk but noticed that you were cradled in Simon's arms. You smiled and thought *Awwww Simon looks so adorable sleeping.... I wonder how I will live a day without him, considering that I'm going to University soon....* You looked at the table where your phone was placed and saw that it flashing blue. You carefully sat up and got your phone from the table to see that there was a text from Daniel. You opened it with a smile and read "__________ GOOD MORNING ;D<3 !! I know you must be awake by now! I just wanted to say that me and the other hyungs will be coming to get you from the hospital at 12:30pm, so be ready! Hope you are feeling better :P" You smiled even bigger now and replied back saying "DANIELLL GOOD MORNING ;D <3 !! I am awake, and okay I will wake up Simon Oppa soon so we can get ready. I'll be waiting for you guys!" You sent the text and then looked up at the time to see that it was now 11:30pm. For some reason you felt all giddy inside knowing Daniel was coming even though Simon was right next to you. You touched your heart and said "________ you have to forget about him.... You have Simon now!" You looked at Simon one last time and then released his arms from your waist carefully. You put them down gently and got off your bed to go for a walk. You looked back one last time and then left. You were now walking around the hospital and asked one of the nurses where you can access a computer. She directed you to a room that was on the other side of your room and left. You thanked her and then sat down, turning on one of the computers. You went to check your mail and saw that there was a message from Seoul National University. You crossed your fingers and opened the mail with a nervous heart. You read,"_________ congratulations you have been accepted as one of our students at Seoul National University. Your marks were exceptionally high, and we are hoping you can accept one of the dorms at our University. Please let us know by August 26 if you will be attending or not. Thank you!" You read the message over again making sure you had read it right. A huge smile formed across your face and the first thing you thought of us was telling Simon. You turned off the computer and ran to your room. As you made your way into your room you saw that Simon was no longer there. You stopped, grasping the door and took your phone out to call Simon. After two tries, he finally answered and you spoke up saying "OPPAAA where are you?" Simon smiled at your worried face and said "Relax ________ I just went to the bathroom. I'm on my way back now." You sighed, relieved knowing he was still here and said "Okay, I'll be-" Before you could finish, the phone hung up and Simon came in hugging you from behind. You turned around in his arms and hugged him tighter. Simon smiled and said "I didn't know I would be missed this much." You pulled back and punched his chest lightly saying "Oppa you are so silly, but guess what?" Simon looked at you, but before he could speak up you hugged him tightly again and said "SIMONNN I GOT ACCEPTED TO SEOUL NATIONAL UNIVERSITY!!!!" This time Simon hugged you tighter and said "Congratulations ________ I knew you would get accepted!" You let go and just smiled at him saying "Komawoh op-" Suddenly feeling a sharp pain, you touched your head. Simon looks at you worried and said "_______ I think it's best that you rest on the bed for now until the others get here." You nodded and then followed Simon to your bed to go rest your head. 

It was now 12:20pm and the rest had just arrived at the hospital. They checked at the front desk and were assured that you can check out of the hospital now. They entered your room and Daniel said with excitement "________ you are now released. Come on let's go back home!" You smiled and said "Nae Daniel, let's go home! I have some big news for you guys!" They all nodded and said "What's the big news? Can't you tell us now?" You shook your head and said "No you guys have to wait!" You stuck your tongue out and linked arms with Simon, not noticing Daniel's hand coming towards you to hold your hand. He sheepishly put it away and thought *What am I thinking? ________ is with Simon, why did I even think of offering her to hold my hand? AISHHH I have to forget about my feelings for her.... I HAVE ZARA....* He smiled at you and Simon and then looked at the others saying "Let's go!" Everyone nodded and then left the hospital, making there way to the house. You guys took 2 taxis, o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter