Surprise, Surprise!

In Love With My Bestfriend....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After you guys were done eating, you both cleaned up the mess and then walked in the garden, hand in hand. You looked down at your guy’s hands as you saw the engagement rings and smiled saying “I can’t believe we are engaged already. How are we going to tell the oppas?” Daniel smiled and tightened his grip around your hand saying “We just tell them slowly and calmly when they are calm and in a good mood.” You hit his arm and laughed saying “We both know they are going to be pretty mad, but still happy for us.” You nodded as you both walked out of the garden and you looked at him saying “Thank you for the event.” Daniel smiled as he caught you looking at him and said “Why are you staring?” You began blushing and Daniel lifted your face saying “I didn’t say you could stop.” He then leaned in and kissed your lips. You kissed him back, but it soon came to an end when your phone started ringing. Daniel pulled away angrily and said “I swear if it’s Inati, I am going to kill him when we get back home.”  You laughed as you looked at the caller ID and said “Its Ciara unnie.” Daniel rolled his eyes and then watched as you answered the call. You smiled over the phone and said “Oh Unnie. What’s up?” Ciara giggled over the phone and said “Inati oppa wanted me to call to check up on you guys. He knew Daniel would be pissed if he called.” You laughed over the phone and said “Inati… he is just too overprotective. We are just walking along the streets. Did he want us home?” Ciara laughed over the phone and said “Yeah, everyone is gathered at home. We wanted to do a movie night. When will you guys get home?” You looked at Daniel and he said “They want us home?” You nodded and he said “Tell her we will be home in 15 minutes.” You smiled and then went back to the call saying “We will be home in 15 minutes.” Ciara nodded over the phone and said “Araso, see you soon dongsaeng.” You nodded and then hung up after saying bye.

Daniel pulled you towards him now from your waist and kissed your cheek saying “So why do they want us home?” You smiled at how affectionate he was being and said “They are doing movie night. They wanted us to join them.” Daniel smiled and held you closely as you guys walked and said “Meaning we get to cuddle more?” You slapped his hand away from your waist and walked ahead saying “Always finding a time to get close to me, so erted.” Daniel pouted as you walked ahead of him and then ran to you, hugging you from behind. He rested his chin on your shoulder and said “Mian, I will stay far away from you.” You turned your head to look at his face and hit the top of his head saying “Not too far.” Daniel smirked and then came beside you to hold your hand and said “Araso, whatever you say. We should walk faster before they start interrogating us.” You nodded and laughed saying “Araso.” Daniel smiled and then continued walking with you.

When you guys arrived at the house, you both walked in hand in hand and Inati looked at you guys saying “Where have you guys been?” Daniel shrugged his shoulders as you both took off your shoes and you smiled saying “We were just at the park. Why?” Inati smiled and said “I just thought you guys would be home sooner. Why were you guys out so late. It’s nearly 9:00pm.” Daniel sighed and said “Must you ask us all the time? We are adults and can be out as long as we want.” Ciara hugged Inati from behind and kissed his cheek saying “Leave them alone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter