CHAPTER 20- Echoes of the heart

YOU'RE MY SUPERSTAR [HIATUS MODE]

      “He’s so childish! Can’t he forgive me just once?”

      Jieun was talking to herself while walking towards the dark woods.

      The whole surroundings felt so dark and scary. She swallowed hard and kept her mind intact, then gently walked until she reached the bathroom.

      Then, after going out of the bathroom, she forgot her way back.

      “Maybe I should go this way”

      She then walked continuously down the path she thought was right. But unexpectedly, she slipped and slide all the way down a steep hill.

     “AAAHHHHHHHH!! HELLLLPPP!!!”

     Jieun can no longer grab the stone tightly because she wounded her hands.

     “Is this how I am going to end?”

     “Won’t I be able to see Taeyeon perform again?”

     “I thought I could even stand in the same stage with her and sing.”

      “Why is life so unfair with me? What have I done wrong?”

      Then she closed her eyes to prepare herself ready to let go of her grab and allow herself to fall.

      All of a sudden, a hand grabbed her arms.

     “I-I got you! Pull yourself up! You’re so heavy!”      

     “M-myungsoo?”

     “Yeah, it’s me pabo!”

     “Are you still angry with me?”

     “I’m angry because you’re so stupid! This is not the right way! You always make people worry!”

     “Why are you helping me? I thought you hate me?”

     “I don’t know too, should I watch you die instead?”

     “I hope you’ll forgive me for that day. I didn’t mean to ignore your treat, I lost my phone and felt so sorry for what I have done. Please forgive me Myungsoo.” she sobbed while shaking with fear.

     “Will you please stop crying? Just pull yourself up!”

     “How will I stop crying? You always help me, I can’t bear seeing you angry with me. I’ll pull myself up if you forgive me!”

     “Ok fine, I forgive you! Just stop acting too much, this isn’t your music video yet.”

     Then he was able to pull her up and calmed her down.

     Jieun suddenly hugged him and cried, “I’m sorry Myungsoo. I thought I was going to die right at that moment. I don’t know how to thank you enough.”

     Myungsoo stood still and didn’t say anything. Deep inside, he wanted to hug her too and comfort her but this isn’t him. He didn’t know what to say.

     “J-Jieun, stop crying. It’s not your fault. I’m sorry for being mean to you too. Let’s be friends from now on.”

    He extended his hands to her and she took it and shook his hands.

     “I’m so happy, we’re now friends.”

     Myungsoo helped her stand up, but it seems like she sprained her leg.

     “I can’t walk, please walk first…I’ll try to catch up slowly” she was trying so hard to endure the pain until she finally broke down and fell on her knees.

     “Climb up, get on my back!” Myungsoo offered his back.

     “Are you sure?” she asked shyly.

     “Climb up before I change my mind” he .

      Then he gave her a piggyback ride up until they reached the house.

     “Aigoo, why are you so heavy for a female your age?”

     “Thanks for teasing me once again. But no kidding, Thank you Myungsoo! You are the kindest person ever- most intelligent, most handsome, most talented…most-“

     “Oh please! Cut it out! Stop lying! It’s gross when it comes from you!”

 

     Finally, Sungyeol and the other staffs have finally returned.

     He initially saw Myungsoo helping Jieun arrange her luggage. “Wow, it seems like you both got a bit closer.”

     “You don’t know anything, stop jumping into conclusions.” Myungsoo scoffed.

     Jieun bowed for him, “Sorry, he’s just really tired.”

     Sungyeol cleared his throat, then approached Jieun.

     “You know what, I saw this beautiful necklace along the way so I think it would be nice to put this in your neck.” Sungyeol knew how to make girls giggle.

     “It’s gorgeous, thank you.” she allowed him to put in her neck.

     Myungsoo stopped him, grabbed Jieun’s hands and snatched her away from him.

     “YAHHH! What now? What are you doing?”

     “Can’t you see? Everybody’s looking at the both you, having those suspicious looks. What if they think that both of you are dating?” Myungsoo felt anxious.

     “That isn’t true at all…but nothing’s wrong!” Jieun blushed for a moment.

     “Really? Why? Is it because you got your first kiss from him?”

     “W-What? You’ve seen that? I thought you said you didn’t- “

     “Can I not lie? It’s embarrassing to see that, you know.”

     Then Jieun grabbed Myungsoo’s mouth, “Please, don’t ever mention that again…I beg you!”

     And she ran away from him. “Ouch, I hurt my feet again! CRAPPPP”

     “Innocent looks can be deceiving, huh?” Myungsoo looked at Sungyeol who knows completely nothing about what these two are doing.

     “You are soooo- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HATE YOU KIM MYUNGSOO!”

 

--So here's my double update~ Hi there lovely people! I'm soooo sorry for updating sooo late. I know I'll never be forgiven for my poor time management. THANK YOU TO ALL THE NEW SUBSCRIBERS! I'M SO GRATEFUL TO ALL OF YOU. LOVE YOU ALL! *Throws dozens of hearts* Anyway, I just want to congratulate my INFINITE babies for their 3RD YEAR ANNIVERSARY last June 9. 

"I will love all of you through infinity and beyond"