CHAPTER 1- The fangirl

YOU'RE MY SUPERSTAR [HIATUS MODE]

 

     “Taeyeonnie! Saranghae!” Jieun squealed while holding a banner.

     The girl, together with thousands of fans slept outside the concert hall just to see her Idol, Kim Taeyeon.

     A few minutes later, a limousine arrived and it was being chased all the way from the airport by some of the fans. At last, the car stopped at the main gate of the concert hall. Taeyeon glamorously walked down the aisle while an ocean of cameras flashed right before her eyes.

     The fans suddenly went wild, unleashing a torrent of “Oh, my God!” and a wave of synchronized bouncing while shouting "You're so freaking y!" The atmosphere is feverish, and heavy with excitement.

     “Stop! Don’t cross this lane!” the security guard was losing his patience.

     Jieun went inside the prohibited area and then handed over a bouquet of flowers to her beloved idol.

     “Taeyeon-ah! I really admire you soooo much! Can I hug you?”, she requested.

     Taeyeon was shocked at how Jieun trespassed against the guards; she didn’t know how to respond to her request instantly so she went on to her usual lines.

     “Sure, thank you for your support.” she forcefully leaned herself near the fan and faked a smile.

     Jieun hugged her tightly, thinking to herself, “I can’t believe I’m hugging Kim Taeyeon! Oh my God, right now, I can already die happy!”

     “Enjoy the moment while it lasts” Taeyeon whispered to herself.

     The guards got irritated to Jieun’s behaviour; they grabbed her arms and immediately snatched her away from the celebrity.

     The fans outraged at what the guards did to the other fan, but they can’t do anything to help her.

      “Poor girl”, an ajhussi exclaimed.

     The main gate was opened and the crowd pushed each other while excitedly entering the concert grounds.

     Screaming and squealing were heard outside the dressing room.

     Taeyeon her hair while looking at her reflection in the mirror.

     “Why do they need to create such fuss? Fans are really weird and annoying”, she muttered.

     Suddenly, she felt arms slowly wrapping around her waist. It was her boyfriend, Lee Sungyeol.

     “Even your reflection reminds you how beautiful you really are. So, please stop mumbling to yourself” he whispered to her ears.

     Taeyeon turned to him and pulled his neck tie. “Am I really that gorgeous, that even female fans would go wild?”  

     She continued, “I bet you’re the only one who can’t scream like that for me.” Then she pouted.

     Sungyeol furrowed his brow, “You think so? Would you want me to scream for you?”

     “YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! TAEYEON, YOU ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!”

     She gestured, “Shhh!! There are lots of people outside, they might hear you!” Taeyeon chuckled.

     Then Sungyeol gave her a goodluck hug and kiss on the forehead.

     “Goodluck baby, I know you can do this! This is it!”

     “Thank you for always being there for me.” Taeyeon replied then left the dressing room.

 

     Meanwhile, Jieun was brought to the nearby Police Station.

     The Police Officer Kim walked towards his desk and asked, “Miss, do you know your offence?”

     Jieun didn’t respond. She was simply staring blankly at the door, smiling as if she was in the middle of daydreaming.

     “This girl is lunatic, and so are some of the kids nowadays. They are so obsessed with Kpop Idols” another police remarked.

     The police tapped his desk with his baton to awaken her, and that was the moment she realized where she was brought.

     The same question was asked, this time, Jieun panicked and replied, “WHAT? C-crime? W-what have I done? Let me go out of here! I don’t know what you guys are talking about!”

     “You trespassed on the prohibited lane and went to Taeyeon directly without her permission.”

     Jieun stood straight and exclaimed, “And when did loving and adoring your Idol ever became a crime? Ahjussi, you can’t understand how deep my love is for Taeyeon! If it is a crime, them go ahead and throw at me all your accusations!”

     All those who heard her opinion scratched their heads and blinked confusedly.

     “AISSSHHH! Young kids nowadays are too stubborn, even my own son went to the concert without my permission. Ya, young lady!! Thanks to your perfect reasoning, I’m allowing you to come back to the concert scene. But if you repeat that incident again, you’ll end up sweeping every street in Seoul. Arasso?” the police gave up with her witty defense.

      She bowed at them and smiled, “Ne! I understand! Thank you, Officer Kim!”

 

      Jieun went back to the concert hall and joined thousands of fans who were yelling out Taeyeon’s name.

      Sumgyeodo twinkle eojjeona!”

     Just like in every concert, the fans outrageously shouted out every single word in their Idol’s songs. Together, they all created a pool of light sticks and hidden cameras.

     “The best CONCERT ever!! Saranghae Kim Taeyeon!!” the fans exclaimed upon leaving the concert premises.

     Everybody went home satisfied and still having their hangovers from tonight’s show.

     “TAEYEON: THE CONCERT SUPERSTAR SUCCESSFULLY FINISHES HER FIRST MAJOR CONCERT. This is definitely going to be the headline of the newspapers tomorrow! You did great! Good Job! I’m a proud boyfriend!” Sungyeol smirked.

     “Really, huh? Thank you for your praises, darling!”, Taeyeon caressed Sungyeol’s hair and gave him a hug.

     He nodded and told her, “I think we should plan for more exciting plans for your comeback album tomorrow. For now, it will remain as a surprise for you. It’s for the fans.”

    

     On her way back home, she saw a familiar car. “Is that T-Taeyeon? OMO!”

     She chased the car and then when she saw it parked at the convenience store, she suddenly opened the car door.

     There she saw Taeyeon’s make up free face.

     “S-sorry! I hope you don’t mind…”

     But before she finished her sentence, Taeyeon yelled at her.

     “YAHHHH!! WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING HERE? YOU SASAENG FAN! GO OUT OF HERE NOW!!”     

     

---Here you go with the first chapter!! Finally it's out...yey!! Thank you to those who subscribed, I hope I won't fail you guys. English is not my mother language but I'm trying hard to make the story properly written ^^ *Hugs*

P.S. To those who requested for Myungu, I'll be giving Myungsoo after several episodes...please look forward to it. Thank you very much :)