CHAPTER 10- Allegro

YOU'RE MY SUPERSTAR [HIATUS MODE]

 

       HEADLINE:

 

Fan girl hit by a car because of her Idol Kim Taeyeon

 

     “Don’t you even want to visit her?” Sungyeol asked Taeyeon while reading the newspaper’s headline.

     “And why should I? Is it my fault that the freaking stupid girl got hit by the car?”, Taeyeon annoyingly said.

     Things would have been easier if Taeyeon had the slightest sympathy for her fan but she’s really the opposite.

     She added, “I’m not that sweet to do so…if you want, you can actually visit her instead.”

 

     Accidentally, Sungyeol found a folder near Taeyeon’s shoulder bag while she was outside the office.

     “LOEN Company? What is this?”

     When she returned, Taeyeon’s eyes grew big upon seeing him holding the folder so she hurriedly snatched it away from him.

     “Why are you touching my things without my permission?”, she said.

     Sungyeol’s mood suddenly changed. His smile disappeared and he stared at her furiously.

     “What does that mean? A contract with LOEN? How can you do this to me? WAE?!” he yelled at her.

     “What’s wrong with wanting to reach my dreams? I would like to be known worldwide and not only here in this country. I will do everything to make those dreams come true!” she told him.

     “I thought you trusted me? And that we’ll both wait for the right time?”

     “How about me?”

      “How about us?”

     “Why didn’t you think of consulting me?”

     “Am I nothing to you?” Sungyeol can’t control his tears.

     Taeyeon hid her feelings through her blunt face. “I don’t know why you are talking to me like I owe everything to you. I can get rid of everything that comes along my way…and that includes you.”

     Words can cut as deep as a knife. Sungyeol suddenly realized how blind he was all this time.

     He turned back at her and uttered the most hurtful words he could ever think of that day.

     “You are so selfish. I couldn’t believe that I’ve loved a monster.”

     Taeyeon was slapped with those words as she tried to pretend that she’s tough enough to leave him.

     She said, “Yes, I’m a monster. And if you can’t live with it, the door is widely opened for you to leave.”

     Sungyeol bowed his head down in disappointment. He bid his last goodbye, “I can’t remember if you’re still the person whom I loved before. Sorry, please find somebody to replace your manager.”

     He left her without looking at her face.

    Then Taeyeon suddenly burst out into tears.

    “Sorry, Yeol-ah! I didn’t mean to tell you those words. I’ll miss you.”

    She wiped her tears and said, “ I’ll come back after I succeed. I hope you’ll still be there when I come back.”

    She leaned into the window and watched as Sungyeol got into his car and leave.

    “I love you, but I need to do this.”

 

    Sungyeol knew that he needed space and time to recover from the heartache he previously experienced. He then decided to visit Jieun in the hospital to breathe some fresh air.

     Jieun already gained consciousness when he visited her.

     “Omo, Mr. Lee why are you here? How did you know that I was here?” she blinked confusedly.

     “Didn’t you know that you were the content of every newspaper today?” he grinned.

     “W-What? Oh, Crap! I didn’t intend to do that- “ she replied.

     Sungyeol handed her the fruits he brought and mocked at her, “That’s also what you’ve said before. But I bet you are fated to become a newsmaker someday, haha!”

     “B-but I didn’t!” she exclaimed.

      Sungyeol tapped her head and said, “It’s alright, and you know what… you look cuter when you’re worried like that.”

     His words made her blush from embarrassment.

     “Wait, I’ll peel the apples for you.” he smiled at her.

     Jieun bit her lips. She can’t believe she’s being served by the guy she admires. “Thank you.” she said shyly.

     Several minutes later, a knock was heard from the door.

     “Come in!” Sungyeol said.

     It was Myungsoo, together with Eunjung. They both came to see Jieun’s condition.

     “Oh, sorry! Were you discussing something important? We can come back again later. Right, Myungsoo?” Eunjung immediately stepped out of the room. Myungsoo shrugged.

     “N-no! It’s alright! We were just having some friendly chit-chats.” he chuckled.

      Then they all shared the foods brought by Eunjung.

     Suddenly, Sungyeol switched the TV channel and they tuned in to the variety show, Star King.

 

MC: We will be showing next week the “Random girl” video everyone has been talking about. Dear random girl, if you are watching this, please contact the numbers on the screen or go directly to our office. We will be anticipating your presence next week. So viewers, please stay tuned!

 

     Eunjung hurriedly grabbed her cell phone and saved the numbers flashed on the TV screen.

     Sungyeol saw Eunjung’s actions and got curious, “Miss, do you know who the random girl is?”

     “N-no!” Jieun answered for her.

     Myungsoo and Sungyeol suspiciously stared at her.

 

---When will Jieun finally set herself for stardom? Hmmm...By the way, I'm sorry for making Taeyeon's personality a little bit b***** here XD Oh my! Thank you for reading my story. *throws hearts*