What is going inside my head?

What Is The Saddest In Smile?

Jonghyun and I went home together. He was very active, he wanted to make me feel better, or it was just my fantasy. We stepped into the house. He looked at the clock and said he has something to do in an hour, so if I don't need him he has to go... 'No no no no!! Don't go' was in my head. I offered him some tea or dinner...

"Hmm... Let me think!" - He said and looked at the clock again, then at me and smiled widely. - "I'll cancel my work!"

YES! I took out the ingredients from the fridge and started preparing sauce for spaghetti. Jonghyun was helping me with it. How strange I felt. We were joking and laughing, like nothing happened before. And at last we sat to eat. He was sitting right before me. The spaghetti was so tasty. I could never imagine I can cook so tasty... I mean without Vivien. And right at that moment I felt a deep emptiness inside my chest. Jonghyun noticed that.

"Can you promise me something?" - He asked looking straight into my eyes and that made my heart beat faster. 

"What?" - I asked with a stupid voice. Aish... you're too stupid Grace!

"Promise me that.." - He made a small pause and then continued. - "That this is your last day feeling this sad ok?"

I nodded and felt I was getting lighter second by second. He was still looking at me and smiling with his chopsticks frozen in the air. I laughed and continued eating. After the dinner I made some tea and I found I had nothing for dessert. Damn it... Right in that moment Jonghyun stood up from the sofa and told me to stay in the house and wait for him. 

"I'll go but some sweets. Just entertain yourself." - He smiled and quickly went out of the house.

I took my guitar out of the case and started playing something. Then I felt a vibration by me. Oh... Jonghyun forgot his phone. Should I answer? I looked at the number. There was written 'Yonghwa'. 

"Hello?" - I said.

"Uh.. I'm sorry, I think I dialed wrong!" - He was confused to hear a girl's voice. These guys are so simple.

"Nah, you're not! It's Grace. How'z life?" - I put my guitar to the side and continued my teasing operation.

"Where's Jonghyun? Why didn't he come to rehearsal? Is something wrong with you?"

"I'm ok, Jonghyun's ok. He stayed with me for a while and now he's out to buy some sweets for tea!"

"WHAT??? And he left his phone at you? Do you know what will happen if the manager knows about you??" - He was angry, but that just made be more.

"Oh you better shut up and join us! With other guys. I would like to meet Viven's idols." - I was smiling and at that moment I heard a knock at the door. - "Ah, it's probably Jonghyun! Call later, bye!"

I opened the door for Jonghyun and took a big box from his hands. "Aish, what is this?" - I said in a low surprised voice.

"It's a cake and some little biscuits." - Jonghyun said cheerfully and entered the house.

"You forgot your phone here, and Yonghwa called, and I answered, and I invited him and other CN guys to spend some time with us." - I was talking fast as I saw the big cake and cute biscuits. I love sweets! 

"Ok, that's really cute, thanks! You'll meet Jungshin and Minhyuk? You wanted it or he said he won't come alone??" - He laughed while mentioning Yonghwa. - "He's gonna kill me..."

When the guys arrived I met them all with a welcoming smile and ignored Yonghwa. That made him open his eyes wide with surprise. Then in the end I just said 'hi' to him and we sat to chat and drink tea. I ate 2 big pieces of cake and everyone was surprised at my appetite. Yonghwa smirked 'Glutton...' I smiled to him and pushed him with my elbow. I was sitting next to Yonghwa and Jonghyun was sitting with MInhyuk on the floor in front of us. He was looking like he was left alone though I tried to make him laugh. All the time Yonghwa and I were chatting and laughing with each other. The other guys also joined to our conversation but Jonghyun was still silent. He was looking at me all the time and his warmth was attracting me and when our eyes were meeting he was smiling. But Yonghwa was a bit more open and free to talk. But he was also rough and active. Ah... So stupid!! I don't understand what is going inside my head... Mary! Come quickly!!