Sorry, I love you, Thank you

What Is The Saddest In Smile?

 

"Im coming with you..." - Jonghyun said after a two minute's silence.

"No Hyun... It's only me!" - I said avoiding eye contact. Thank god it was dark as hell... - "Sorry, I just have to think about my life and... anyway, everything happened just very fast!"

"You... So you are leaving everyone and everything in this kind of difficult situation and just leaving??" - Jonghyun's voice was still calm. That's what I love in him. He controls his emotions better than anyone else and never makes someone to worry because of him being agressive... - "Grace," - Jonghyun stood up and looked into my eyes. I couldn't see him properly, but I felt his look begging me to stay with him. - "Please, let's just stay here together. We just started... I want to live with you, to be your man.."

"Look, I'm not breaking up with you!" - I couldn't believe myself... I said that? So weird for me... Do I really, really love you Jonghyun?

"What???... B... break up? Even when nothing happened? I mean, nothing happened because we didn't have time for it... It's just... Urgh!!" - Jonghyun sighed. - "God.. Do as you wish!" - He left the place. He was walking fast and in a minute he disappeared in the dark. I closed my eyes and looked at Jonghyun's sister's grave.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to hurt him. I just want life to be easier..." - I mumbled in the silence. Soon I was walking through the cold November streets. People were walking fast, stepping on dry yellow leaves, if they could be still called 'leaves'. I looked to the sky: dark as Jonghyun's eyes. What was he doing? Did he tell guys about what happened? Or did he just go back to his friends and continue calming Yonghwa down, like nothing happened to him? Suddenly someone pulled my arm. I looked back.

"Are you going to spoil his life again, huh?" - Jungshin looked at me with a wild look.

"I... I'm not spoiling anyone's life." - I tried to pull my arm out of his strong hold but it was impossible. - "Please, Jungshin-ah... Let me go."

"You don't sound pretty calm as he told me..." - Jungshin let me go. - "Let's go back to hospital... He needs you. Everybody does! Especially Mary. The doctor said she is being moved to a private room and staying there a week."

I can leave right after Mary's ok... Not now! I turned to the opposite direction and walked back to hospital. Jungshin gave a small laugh and walked beside me. The hospital smell hit my nose and I grimaced. The smell reminded me of so many times spent all alone in hospitals when I was falling and breaking something and my parents wouldn't even worry for me. That was making the injured place even more painful. On the second floor in the private room where Mary was lying with a dropper in her finger and Yonghwa holding her hand tight and looking down, hiding his tears, which were dropping on the slippery marble floor. Jonghyun wasn't in the room. Minhyuk smiled at me. Mary was silent... This made the atmosphere awkward and uneasy to say 'sorry' or 'hi'. But I tried.

"Mary... I am so sorry!" - I mumbled. Jungshin told the guys to go out with him to find Jonghyun. They understood the reason and left the white small room immediately. - "Sis, can you forgive me?"

"Silly... Do you think I don't understand your feelings? It's like you've been betrayed twice... Right?" - Mary gestured to sit on the bed by her. I obeyed. - "This was a big experiment for us, isn't it?"

"Yeah... It... It r..really was!" - I was sobbing. How stupid am I... And I think of leaving her... - "Thank you... I will never leave you alone again. Trouble happens once. Don't repeat that again please..."

"Trouble should never happen... I promise." - Mary hugged me from the shoulders as I was sitting on the hospital bed with my eyes making her pillow wet. - "Go, find your love! He felt really bad when he came in."

I almost ran out from the room and ran to the hospital graveyard. I knew he was there. I passed by Jungshin and Minhyuk, who were walking out the hospital slowly. I heard only a small 'Grace' while passing them by, but I didn't stop. It was cold. Too cold to think of anything else. But I was running to my SUN... I reached the bench. I didn't see anything properly. Just a black silhouette sitting on it.

"Jonghyun-ah!!" - I cried out with my voice being interrupted by my own panting from running that fast. Jonghyun turned his head and stood up. - "Hyuuuun!! I will never leave you... I can't! I love you to death! I was blind trying to run away from the strongest feeling in my life!" - I was breathing hard but I couldn't stop! I was afraid to loose the words... To forget them! Jonghyun came up to me and smiled.

"You're such a little child..." - He hugged me as tight as he could. He was all shivering from cold. I put my warm hands on his cheeks and pulled him closer. My heart started beating like it was beating for the last time. Jonghyun took my shoulders in his cold hands and looked into my eyes. I felt butterflies in my stomach. Then I closed my eyes and hugged him from the head and... kissed him. It was such a warm kiss. I couldn't open my eyes. I was afraid that it was a dream. Then he softly pulled away from my lips and looked into my eyes.

"I want you to stay with me forever..." - Jonghyun whispered to my ear. It gave me creeps and my heart was still pounding wildly. - "Don't leave me please..."

"How can I?" - I laughed and hugged him. My head was on his chest and I heard his heartbeat... It was the sweetest sound I ever heard. Jonghyun hugged me back and put his chin on my head. - "Let's stay like this forever, Hyun..."