The Happy "HAPPY END"...

What Is The Saddest In Smile?

 

Soon Mary was discharged from the hospital. We were sitting in the house and having dinner. CN Blue had concert and we didn't hear anything from them. Mary was checking all the news about them to make sure there were no news about her and Yonghwa's relationship.

"This is how they keep secrets..." - She said putting a big piece of meat in . - "PR companies are working really hard. That's even good!"

"Listen, how long can this last??" - I was calm. After all that happened to her, I just need to protect her. - "I mean, how long are we going to keep our relationships in secret?"

"As long as it will be possible." - Mary was really sure in what she was doing. Of course... She knows how life can be cruel. My phone rang. Hmm... Jungshin's number. He calls me really rare.

"Yes? Chingu, what's wrong?" - I answered cheerfully.

"Turn the TV on! Right now!" - He shouted through the phone and I ran to the remote control.

"WHICH CHANNEL?!?!" - I was worried to death. But Jungshin couldn't tell the channel because I saw already Yognhwa and Jonghyun on the screen. Jonghyun was smiling nervously as always on shows. - "Jungshin, I'll call you back!"

"I don't think you will be able..." - He laughed and hang up. What did he mean? Ah, never mind. I called Mary and we stood before the TV set unable to even breathe. Something will happen, something important...

The MC spoke... "It is always a big question, who is in love from the group? I think one of you will probably have a girlfriend..." Jonghyun and Yonghwa looked at each other and Jonghyun made a small nod. It could be noticed only by a person who knew him really good. Yonghwa stood up and Jonghyun followed him. "We... Have to say something... publically!" - Yonghwa said looking at the camera. - "Mary-ya!! Grace-ya!!! This is for you... We hope you both watch this."

"Enough prologues! I love a girl, to whom I'm not a star! I'm just the one, who shares the love with her! And her name is Grace! She is the only one for me! The only shining star for me! Grace, you know this, but now it's time for these words to be heard really loud... I WILL LOVE YOU TILL THE END OF MY DAYS!!!!"

"Mary!! I LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU!!!" - After the words Yonghwa said the whole studio was exploding from applauses and screams. The MCs were talking about something but Mary and I were silent. We were looking at those two happy child-like men. The show ended but we couldn't move.

"T... This is not a dream, right?" - Mary said in English.

"If this is a dream, then you are in MY dream..." - I smiled and turned to my sister. She was silently crying and widely smiling. She is so beautiful when she is smiling through tears. I smiled back but just took my coat and ran out of the house. I was running to the rehearsal studio. To the roof. That place was OUR place. The first butterflies in the stomach, the first happy tears. It was really cold outside, but I was burning from excitement. I reached the studio and the guard, who was there when I was going to meet Jonghyun for the first time. He showed me thumbs up and asked to go up. I was skipping stairs and soon I reached the roof breathing heavily. I looked around. Jonghyun was at the fence walking back and forth.

"Hyuuun!" - I called him and he quickly turned to me. - "I... I love you too!! I will never leave you." He ran to me and hugged me from the head. His leather coat was cold, but he himself was warm as always. Then he looked at me and deeply inhaling asked.

"Grace... Where did you know I should be here?" - He asked looking straight in my eyes heavily breathing. This was the first time he was so serious. Not a single move on his lips. His words reached my brain with a great difficult.

"I... I... What did you just say?" - I scanned his look. So foggy. His dark eyes were full of questions. I couldn't read any. Then to my surprise he took out a tiny ring. It looked like a pair ring. Blood struck my head and my heart started pounding wildly.

"Firstly, will you officially become my girlfriend, Grace...?" - He took my hand with his wet fingers. The words were reaching my head very hard... - "Secondly..." - He came a little closer and I could hear his fast heartbeat. He spoke with a strong and sure voice. - "...Marry me, Grace!"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

HEHEHEEEEEEEY WHAT'S UP?!))))))) 

This is my first fanfic and it's... COMPLEEEEETE!!

Thank you all for reading, commenting and subbing!! I want to make the fic featured but I think it's just a dream.... HAHA!))))) 

So please don't forget the comments! leave comments, tell me your opinion, add me to friends! I would like to make good friends! <3

See ya in my other fanfic, called NEVER MIND

Annnd I'm going to write a fic about SHINee-s Minho! Please tell me if you would like that! THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN! SEE YOU!!! xx