I am unfair, I'm sorry...

What Is The Saddest In Smile?

I was still very weak and I didn't understand how I fell asleep. In some time I heard the door opening and Jonghyun telling to keep quiet. That someone burst into the room and started talking loudly.

"What were you thinking with, when you brought that girl here! What if she's a spy or paparazzi. Did you check her?" - That voice was also familiar.

"Hyung calm down ok? I know that nothing can happen! I know she won't tell anyone, she's normal and she had an awful stress! She was been crying for 2 hours! Have you ever seen that kinda thing?" - Jonghyun was talking in a very quiet voice and I could hardly hear him.

"What are you talking about? How can you keep THIS in the hotel room?? She can run away, tell everything to reporters and that will be a scandal! CN BLUE WILL HAVE BIG PROBLEMS! And all because of you..."

"Hyung she can't walk..."

The voices stopped. Seemed like they were looking at me. My body froze. One of them came up to my bed. It was probably "HYUNG" as Jonghyun called him. Silence...

"SHE'S A EUROPEAN!!!!" - Well hello Mr. Korean.... - "How did you find her??? What the hell?" 

"She'll wake up, calm down" - Right, it's time to wake up.

I opened my eyes and looked first at the ceiling, then at the person standing before me. Right... Who was i expecting to see? Jung Yong Hwa himself... perfect! One more star. It is becoming a drama... I sat in the bed  and Jonghyun ran to help me. That annoyed me.

"Keep your hands away! I'm not a kid..." - I pushed him in the stomach and he stepped away with a shocked face.

Yonghwa was amazed with something. He was looking straight at my face.

"Boo..." - I shouted at him and he jumped of sudden mind attack. - "Haven't you seen an alien before?" - My voice was totally calm and full of ignorance.

"Uhm, actually I have never seen an alien..." - He said smiling and still looking at me.

"Congrads, I'm your first one!" - I'm still not smiling. That's pretty strange for me.

I was also looking at him. But the reason why I was doing that was that I wanted to understand his thoughts. I couldn't see him through like I was always doing with the others. I could understand Junghyun's look, but not this guy's. He was locked for me! That's embarrassing! I couldn't look at him anymore. I got confused.

"I need to go home..." - I said pushing the blanket away. All that happened today was just flying in my head and making it pulse like my heart was doing at that moment.

"Are you sure you can do that?" - Jonghyun came up to me.

"Shut up and bring me my shoes!" - I shouted at him. Yonghwa was looking at me in a total mess.

"Unbelievable..." - He said in a low voice and looked at me angrily.

I threw my destroying look at him... - "What?! Problem?" - I smirked and continued scanning him.

"After all that he has done, risking his and the group's reputation you're commanding him like he's your servant??!!" - I could never expect him talking in that tone. It made me feel bad. Then he slightly turned his head still watching straight in my eyes. - "Jonghyun, come back and don't touch her shoes."

Jonghyun stood in the corridor with my purple boots in his hands. He couldn't understand what was going on but I noticed that he was offended, maybe... I turned my eyes back to Yonghwa who was ready to crush my head. Then he started in very low voice and I had to concentrate to listen to him.

"Now get up and go get your shoes by yourself. What are you? A queen? President?" - Yonghwa said crushing me morally. Jonghyun asked him to stop, cuz he was getting too far... I agree Jonghyun chingu! 

"I need to go home... Your presence annoys me." - I said avoiding his look.

A minute passed in the same position I was sitting and Yonghwa looking at me. Then he shook his head like I annoyed him and took from the still-non-understanding Jonghyun my boots and went to the window. Jonghyun came over and helped me get up. I tried to move my feet and slowly sat in the armchair, unable to feel my legs and what I was doing. Jonghyun wanted to help me put the boots on but I said thank you and slightly pushed his hands away to make him understand I can do it myself. For first time in whole time smiled at him. I was sincere. he was so cute, so careful and friendly. I really was unfair to him. I'm sorry for that. But I won't say that to him...