More and more surprises

What Is The Saddest In Smile?

 

I woke up earlier than usual. Mary was still sleeping in the bed next to mine. She's beautiful even when she sleeps... I got dressed and looked out from the window behind my bed. It was still dark and the street was blue. It rained at night and the window was covered with small raindrops. I like that scene the most. When through the wet window you can see the so usual scene but though it is so special! I smiled and went to the kitchen. I made refreshing tea and put some bread in the toaster. Mary's phone was on the kitchen table. It was as tiny and cute a she was herself. Every phone should suit its owner, right? In a second I caught myself on thinking about stupid things, that aren't even connected to each other... I smirked to myself and took the bread out of the toaster.

Breakfast was very tasty and I the TV to make my day more interesting. As I sat on my favourite sofa and took a big sip of my hot earl grey tea, Mary's phone beeped. I looked at it. It was 6am and I thought that someone sent a wrong message or it was something very important. But the moment I looked at the number my eyes fell out of their orbits. It... It was Yonghwa. The message said: 'Sorry for texting you so early, I think you got tired of my early messages. Anyway I wanted you to say that we can't meet today, I have some serious stuff to do... Call me in the evening at our usual time! Bye, Yong oppa'...

What was that? ‘At our usual time?' They were meeting all that time when I was thinking of them all the time?! Ah... That's so awkward! I went back to the sofa and continued eating my toast with cheese. It was nearly seven when Mary woke up. She came to the kitchen and took water out of the fridge. I showed her the message and she opened her eyes wide and didn't even notice me...

"Ahhh!!! He promised to spend this day with me! What work?!" - Mary took the phone from my hands and started texting quickly.

"Mary!” - I shouted. Come on, stay calm... - "How long were you going to keep your and Yonghwa's friendship secret from me??"

"I was going to tell you everything after you and Jonghyun start talking without feeling the awkwardness." - She was acting like nothing happened.

"Are you dating with him?" - Now I was more curious about their relationship.

"Uh... Actually no!" - Mary smiled leaning on the fridge. - "I wait for him to make a proposal for officially becoming a couple but I think he isn't ready... I don't want to hurry. And he didn't even say if he loves me or not..."

How sweet! My sister is ready for serious relationships... Though she was changing boyfriends once in every month, and all her boyfriends were complete s. I see she has grown up a bit! And Yonghwa is really a great guy too. They suit each other. But the only thing I was worried about was Yonghwa's status... One of the most wanted guys of Korea and not only...

"Do you really want to be with him?" - I asked Mary and I knew the answer already.

"Sure I want! He's really great and I want to see him by me for a very long time!!" - She drank from the bottle again. - "But we didn't even kiss. He is very accurate with his status and we really have a very few places to go together. We are meeting in places where people won't see us."

"What about the other CN Blue guys? Do they know about you two?" - I was packing my bag to go to University.

"Nope, no one knows, not even Jonghyun!"

I told her to be careful and went out of the house putting the leather coat on. Mary ran out after me.

"It's cold.. Do you want me to take you there?" - She showed the keys of the car.

I nodded and we drove to university. I'm meeting Jonghyun today... What can be better? Mary was talking about Yonghwa but the only word I was hearing was her or his names... She stopped at my university and I told her not to wait for me at home before nine in the evening. She nodded and drove away. All the time in the university I was thinking about Jonghyun with my headohones on. My ipod was playing Skillet's albums all the time but I didn't even hear to the songs. I have no friends there. Actually I don’t have friends at all. And that is why the lessons last longer for me. And today they seemed even longer... Finally my lessons were over and I ran out to go and meet Jonghyun...