It's the real life...

What Is The Saddest In Smile?

Do we remember how the 5th chapter ended?? I'll remind!)))

                                                                                              _____________

 

Yonghwa turned his head to me, then looked straight in my eyes and whispered getting very close to me. "I just want to understand you! What kind of alien are you?..."

His face was so close to me. I felt my stomach turning upside down. Then came the silence and I felt I was very hungry. That feeling was proved by a sound coming out of my poor hungry stomach. Yonghwa's serious face turned to a funny one and he silently started laughing, then burst into hysteric laughter and ended with a big slap on his face. Ouch... my hand hurt... That was awful... He made his eyes big and looked at me surprised. 

"W... What was that?" - He was shocked.

"Your mood is changing like a pregnant's." - I was as calm as I could keep myself. - "Anyway, haven't you seen a person who last ate in the morning, and all that person put in his mouth was a couple of sushis and green tea! It's 22.50 right now."

"Sorry, I forgot about that." - The engine started, and I heard Yonghwa mumbling through silent laugh. - "I didn't know that aliens eat."

I didn't pay attention to him and just tried to keep my emotions in me. If I started crying I would never stop. We drove out of the park and I greeted city lights again. They were passing by very fast and causing a vertigo. I liked that feeling. Yonghwa the radio. It was a weird song playing. I liked the song, even if my music was rock. Something crazy, but this was what Vivien liked. She was a fan of CN Blue, Super Junior and some other bands. This was reminding me of a song she put for ringtone. 

"What's this song called and who is singing?" - I didn't look at Yonghwa. I was looking at the radio. 

"You don't know them?" - He was surprised. Well, I'm sorry! Did I hurt your feelings? And don't tell me it's your song... - "It's Super Junior, the song's called 'No Other'. You really didn't hear it?" - I shook my head. That's really that song... Her ringtone. I put it louder. "You liked it?" - Yonghwa slightly turned to me and made something similar to smile. 

"If she liked it, than I do too..." - I thought and quickly took Vivien's phone out of the bag that was lying on the backseat. I looked at the picture on her phone. It's Yonghwa on it. I smiled and a tear rolled to my chin. 

"Who liked what?" - Yonghwa asked suddenly. He reads my mind?? I stopped for a second and then realized I said that loudly. Stupid... He will start asking questions now!!

"I'l tell you when you take me home. I am hungry." - I answered quickly and closed Vivien's cellphone. 

The car stopped at a fast food cafe. Yonghwa asked me to stay here and put my head down in case not to be noticed. Then he put the glasses on, a red cap that suited his belt and ring and got out of the car. In some time he was back with 2 packs of food. I could feel the smell of tasty hamburgers, french fries and something sweet, maybe the dessert... Hmmmmmmm yummiii, I like you Yong!!

 I told him the adress and he drove to my house. I felt a shadow of saddness. I first came home without Vivien... It seemed that I have been here like... never! Everything was strange, Me too... Yonghwa entered the small house with only one room, kitchen, toilet and sofa. He seemed a bit confused. He wanted to take his shoes off but I stopped him. 

"Don't take them off... I'm British, it's normal for me. Feel free." - I said while slowly passing to the kitchen to take water from the fridge. 

Yonghwa was shocked more! he opened his eyes widely and looked at me. 

"Shoes are... from outside, maybe I take them off as you did." - He pointed to the my purple boots which were lying at the door. But then he just cleaned his shoes on the doormat and passed to the sofa. he put the fast food packs right when I came back with 2 bottles of water. He quickly asked me to tell my story. From the beginning till the time I woke up in the hotel room. That's how it all started...

"From my early childhood I had a friend.. She was the best for me! No one else could pass our line of friendship. We were doing everything together. We even chose the same classes in junior and secondary schools. We were studying languages, we were both dreaming of studying abroad together. And we started learning Korean and German. German was easy to deal with but korean was hard.

Vivien always loved South Korea! She loved Seoul though she has never been here. She had no one but her grandfather. An old man who died right after she celebrated her 18th birthday. She stayed all alone. And her goal was to study here, in Seoul national University. My parents have never paid  too much attention to me. I had nothing to loose if I came here. It seemed like I didn't have parents. I was living with them but I always felt like I was living all alone. When we were choosing carriers, Vivien wanted to be someone big in this world, and I wanted to be someone noticing details, to fix my parents' failures. She wanted to become a lawyer, I wanted to become a journalist. We both chose our faculties and started studying in the last year of college. Our korean was still awful, but we were trying hard and at last we were freely speaking to each other. And then we packed our things and right on June 1st we set off to Seoul. We were happy. best friends, who did everything together, are now on their biggest trip to their dreams. In a month Seoul became our new home. This house we bought for a ridiculous price. Life was smooth. Too smooth to believe we were still living. 

Then in the beginning of this month happened all which I will never understand why it happened...  Vivien was so enthusiastic that she was going to study and live where she was dreaming to... I got a bit jealous. A complete optimist and a pessimistic realist... We were too different. She was always laughing and smiling to all difficulties and I wasn't, looked like I was living only for her. No big interests, no idols. But she differed. She took everything life gave her!

This august I will hate all my life... The day before Junghyun took me to hotel, Vivien and I were having supper in a sushi restaurant, actually it wasn't evening... It was closer to morning and we were getting back from the club and we were hungry. After eating we caught a taxi, and told the driver the address. He was sleepy or drunk but we didn't pay attention. We were too tired and feeling too good to notice him. He settled off and right at that moment... A car..."

Tears filled my eyes and I wasn't able to continue. Yonghwa understood that. He petted by back and asked to calm down. His hand was big, like a lions and warm... I felt a big smooth paw on my heart. A calming one...

I couldn't quite understand how I stopped crying and fell asleep.