One crazy and at the same time so important thing...

What Is The Saddest In Smile?

 

When I reached the building, where I haven't been since august I felt something strange striking my head. It was a mixed emotion... Something like when you are offered to eat a new dish. You are hesitating if it's ok and if you won't be hurt. I stepped into the corridor and the doorman asked who I am. I said I have to go up but he politely asked me to leave. I decided to wait for Jonghyun outside. Then the doorman called me back.

"What's your name, miss?" - He asked me looking into a big notebook.

"Grace..." - I said in hesitating. - "Is something wrong?"

"No, no!" - The doorman smiled and stepped away. - "Please, you can go."

I thanked him and went up. Step by step I felt like my heart was going to crush in small pieces from the excitement. The roof was the same, no one except me. I sat on a square place which looked like a bench. The wind was cold and the weather was quite bad. It was going to rain, but I stayed where I was.  It was already turning to seven and I stared at the small metal door which was taking down the stairs to the corridors and many rooms. I remembered the day I ran down the stairs crying, and Jonghyun calling me... I stood up and started walking through the roof wishing the time to pass quicker. Then the door opened and Jonghyun appeared with his guitar on the back. I froze where I was standing. He was coming over and smiling.

"Hey," - He said and stood before me.

"Hey..." - My throat was dry and my heart was pounding. - "Were you busy?" - I pointed at the guitar.

"No," - He said calmly. - "I finished everything and came here. Did you wait long?"

I shook my head. - "I am glad you came..." - I said while walking. Jonghyun smiled and started walking too.

"How was your day?" - He asked trying to get over the awkward feeling.

"Dull as usual..." - I said and laughed a bit. Jonghyun followed me and then the silence stepped between us again. - "Uh.. What about you? What did you do all day?"

He shook his head, which meant 'nothing interesting'... Silence again! I was getting tired. We walked to the edge of the roof which was covered with metal fence. As I touched it I felt the cold warmth. It is a strange feeling, maybe happened to many people. I tried to do something to force the conversation to continue. I opened my arms wide and deeply inhaled the fresh and wet November air. Then I did something that was so familiar to me.

"I LOVE NOVEMBER!!!” - I cried out and jumped as high as I could. Jonghyun looked at me with big eyes and laughed loudly. - "Come on, you too!" - I pushed Jonghyun then took his arm and raised it.

He was silent and was thinking of something... It was impossible to read his look. I was looking at him and saw a thunder crushing everything on his way. I was standing where I was thinking what happened and what did I do bad? But then he let the fence, which he was holding while thinking, went a little back and put his hands to his mouth and cried out to the sky, the city crowded with buildings and cars...

"I LOVE YOU, GRACE!!!” - He shouted once and at first I didn't understand what he said. - "I LOVE YOU GRACE, I LOVE YOU!!!”

I stood shocked and yet happy. Jonghyun wasn't talking and I wasn't looking at him. He wanted to give me time to realize what happened. I couldn't think... I completely forgot where I was standing. But then my eyes were filled with tears and I turned to Jonghyun. He was looking straight at me, breathing very hard. He was full of questions. Also full of answers. But I had only one thing to do... One crazy and at the same time so important thing...