Sushi-Alien =^D

What Is The Saddest In Smile?

The park was empty. Not a living soul. Yonghwa didn't turn the headlight off and I looked through the windshield at the sky. One, two, three, four big stars... One of them is...

"What are you doing here?" - Yonghwa interrupted my thoughts.

"What exactly do you mean?" - I didn't look at him and just continued examining the sky. - "You brought me here late in the evening and now YOU ask me what am I doing here?" - I smirked.

He looked at me but I couldn't see him clearly. Only his silhouette. I could only hear his breath in that silence, his movements. What the hell? Am I thinking about him right now? Ah noooo... That is stupid.... The silence lasted for about 5 minutes. It was getting confusing and I started talking.

"Uhm... Why did you bring me here?" - I finally looked at him and the headlights hit my eyes. He crossed his hands on the chest. That probably means he wants to start a conversation. I'm not ready. 

"What's wrong with you?" - He started talking like he was such a cool psychologist, the one to whom my mother took me a year ago. I could only laugh while listening to that doctor. And now Yonghwa looked like him. That was funny, but I couldn't laugh. I forgot how to...

"Doctor Yong, I'm completely fine. Everything passed and now I see the world as a magic created by Mother Nature." - I was seriously talking to him like to my doctor Franz. But doctor Jung was looking at me with a face of non understanding person.

"What's your name?" - Oh right. You don't know my name. 

"Did you bring me here to ask my name?" - I turned away.

"Can I know your name? I feel uncomfortable while talking to someone whose name is a complete secret to me." - He turned away too. Wow you're mean... We'll get along...

"What name suits me?" - You won't know my name unless I fully rely on you.

"Is this a game?" - I nodded. - "Ok... You want to play? We will. Name your favourite meal."

Haha... He's a good player though. Well ok. "Sushi." That's what we last ate with Vivien before getting into that taxi...

"Ok, your name is Sushi-alien from now on!" - Yeah... What else could that be? He smiled and then got to the main question. - "Tell me all your story Sushi-girl. Why are you here? What will you do and all the details of you."

"Why do you need that? You should have just taken me home and we all should forget about the meeting..." - I started getting nervous. My neck was sweating. 

Yonghwa turned his head to me, then looked straight in my eyes and whispered getting very close to me. "I just want to understand you! What kind of alien are you?..."

 

                                                                                        __________

 

This chapter was for queenofspades  the only one who commented except me and my sister!! (thank yooou xx)  The next chapter is Grace's story, you will find out how she appeared in Seoul, how her best friend died and what will be the next day. I hope you like it! See ya... If someone's reading he story! frown