Disturbed again...

What Is The Saddest In Smile?

 

PART 2

 

Three months or even more past after I met CN Blue... That memories vere giving me creeps every time I was seeing them on TV. But now I had no time to think of it. I was a student in the university and all my time was passing on the books, copybooks and guitar... I decided to improve my guitar skills to earn some money playing in bars. My life was a simple student's life and that was what I wanted.

The door opened and Mary came in with the happiest look on her face. Yeah, she stayed with me in Seoul to start living for herself. I always thought she was a perfect girl. Now she was even more beautiful... She became a model and worked in a pretty big agency. She was a really successful model, and her success was her cleverness and kindness. I was looking at her from the second she entered the house. She left her things at the door, ran to me and started talking like she was doing after a great performance...

"You won't believe who I met today!! That was amazing, we talked a while, then we went to cafe, we drank coffee and he asked about you. I said you are a student and you play in bars to earn money for living and..."

"Wait, wait! Who you met and where?" - I got nervous of something. My neck was sweating...

"Yonghwa, Jung Yonghwa!!" - she was still amazed, though my head started aching.

"Where did you meet him?" - I stuck at the position I was sitting in. it can't happen... Again them?

Mary said they met in her agency, and Yonghwa started the conversation first. 'Where is Jonghyun?' that was the only question hitting my head all the time she was talking. I wanted to call him so many times before but I was afraid of his reaction. Once I went to their concert but tried to stay in the shadow not to be seen... Every time I was seeing him on TV or on internet a very strong feeling was returning, and I couldn't get over it. Now I wanted to call him even more. I asked Mary if she and Yonghwa will meet again.

"Oh yeah! We have a date on Sunday..." - She couldn't finish her speech before I quickly stood up and ran to my room. - "Wait, where are you going??" - Mary was now also in the sleeping room.

"Not me, but WE..." - I said while putting on my clothes. - "I want to see Jonghyun!"

"WHAT??? You haven't talked to him since THAT day!" - Mary was completely shocked, and I was too. - "And I still don't know what happened that day..."

"Mary, listen... I'm really tired of this!" - We were now going down the stairs. - "Every time I see Jonghyun on TV or somewhere else, I can't help myself.. I still have feelings for him and please don't stop me."

"Ah, at last you make a clever decision!!" - Mary got into her purple Audi and I sat beside her. She drove immediately. She definitely knew where to drive. She was driving fast and pretty good for a girl, who got her license a few days ago. At last she stopped at a big apartment block.

"Jonghyun must be alone at home. The others went to studio or something... Anyway, talk to him and tell him everything, but please be understanding ok? He can be offended." - Mary was really glad that I at last decided to talk to Jonghyun after after such a long pause.

I went up by elevator to the floor where their dorm was. At the door I stopped for a few seconds before knocking. Is it right? What should I say to him? Ahh... I'm crazy!

One, two, three... Knock! I stood at the door with my heart pounding wildly...