From the airport to rehearsal room

What Is The Saddest In Smile?

"Don't say Goodbye

Cause I don't wanna hear those words tonight

Cause maybe it's not the end for you and I

And although we knew

This time would come for me and you

Don't say anything tonight

If you're gonna say goodnight"

...I don't know why is Skillet the best band for me and why I never payd too much attention to this song. It is really amazing and calming. 

 

I was listening to Skillet's 'Say Goodbye' through headphones and looking at the high ceiling of airport. Mary was coming to stay with me, yeah I understand that she's my niece and she's very attentive, but I don't want anyone to stay with me. And all my thoughts the last 2 days were about Yonghwa and Jonghyun... The one who saved my life, and the one who made me go mad. Ah, this is ridiculous! I want to live as I was living... ALONE! Mary's really great girl and a very kind and attentive person, but I never wanted to live with her or get so close to her, I never were close to anyone except Vivien. Mary is a great fan of Cn Blue... Should I introduce them to her? 

Right at the moment Yonghwa's face appeared in my head and I shook it to forget him I heard a loud and cheerful voice from my childhood. 

"Graaaaace!" - Mary was screaming all over the airport. - "I missed you so much sister!" - She ran to me and hugged me tightly. She still smells chocolate as usual...

"Yeah, I missed you too." - I said softly and hugged her back. I need to be good to her, she came here for me... - "How was the flight? Are you tired?"

She shook her head and smiled widely. When we got out of the airport the wind blew at our faces and Mary's long curly hair waved and hit my face. She always had them this long, though my hair were always short and straight. Mary's first words were 'I want to see someone famous' when we got into the taxi. I smiled and looked at her stealthily. At the moment the engine started my phone rang. I answered without looking at the number.

"Yes?" - I said in English.

"Grace?" - Jongyun's soft voice vibrated in my head and I smiled to myself. - "Where are you?"

"Ah, hi... I'm in airport, why??"

"What are you doing there?" - He was shocked...

"Just picked up my sister and going home now. Uhm... Why did you call??"

"Don't you want to come to our rehearsal place?" - His voice went lower.

That would be good... Mary will like it right?? I looked at her. She wasn't tired even a bit. Right! I'll do something good for her for once.

"Can I take my sister too?" - I said and caught Mar's look at me.

"Sure, it would be fun." - Jonghyun said and I heard Yonghwa's voice from far. - "Hey, I need to go, so see you later at our place! I'll send you the address now."

I hang the phone and soon a message came. I told the address and we drove away. Mary was talking all the way to the studio but I was thinking of Yonghwa. How will re react when we enter the rehearsal room? He sure is going to get angry and blame Jonghyun for calling me there. And Jongyun will smile to him and say that it's ok and he knows what he is doing. That's what I like in him. He can do everything as he wants and no one can continue talking on that theme anymore. And Yonghwa likes being a leader. He can be very responsible and serious, but he also can be very childish. And though I can't scan him... Jonghyun is so easy to understand, but Yonghwa is very closed. 

"Grace, did you hear me?" - Mary pushed my shoulder and looked with her big shiny eyes.

"Uh, no... What's wrong?" - I came back from thoughts and scratched my head.

"My boyfriend left me! You should introduce me to someone, ok?" - She said while her hair with her long and manicured nails. 

"I'll try to, I just don't know anyone here..." - I smiled and thought to myself - 'except some famous guys...'

We were standing at a building and Mary was confused of where we came. I called Jonghyun but he didn't answer. Well, we should get there by ourselves... We went up and heard music. Mary was shocked. She didn't understand who was that, where were we and where I was carrying her. Finally the music got louder as we got closer to the needed door and I opened it. At the second I opened the door and the guys stopped playing and greeted me surprised, I heard a loud scream right behind me. I quickly turned to Mary and saw her face going pale and grabbing my arm tightly with her cold small hands. 

"W... Where did you bring me?" - She mumbled.

I didn't loose the moment to pull Mary from my back and introduce to guys. She was shaking with all her body but still smiling. She sure can be attractive anywhere with anyone. And now all the four guys were looking at her with their mouths wide open.

"Guys, this is Mary, my aunt's daughter." - Then I continued talking though I knew they weren't listening to me. - "Mary, this is Yonghwa, Jonghyun, Jungshin and Min..."

"I'm so glad to meet you, Mary! y name is Jung Yonghwa." - Yonghwa came closer and shook Mary's hand.

I coughed silently and went to sit on the chair in the corner of the room. Everyone went to greet Mary and share wide smiles with her except Jonghyun. He noticed I was left all alone and came over me. He looked at me and said softly, - "Let's go." We went out of the room where boys were examining my younger sister and showing their skills on playing the instruments. Jonghyun was walking in front of me and it was clear that he was thinking of something.

"Jonghyun, what are you thinking about?" - I said slowly while walking my hands in my pockets. 

"Nah, nothing! I was just..." - Then he stopped and turned to me. - "Grace, I can't stop..."

"Oi, Jonhyun, Grace!" - Junshin shouted coming out of the rehearsal room. - "We are ordering pizza! Do you want?"

Jonghyun closed his eyes for a few seconds then opened them and said yes very loud. I was looking at him without blinking. He was confused and looked like he was stopped of going to say something wrong. 

"Hey, are you ok?" - I asked and pushed his arm. - "Let's get to fresh air..."

"Yeah, you're right." - He wasn't looking at me and just walked to a door in front of us. 

We went up to the roof of the building and I felt the warm august air blew at my face. I didn't know why was Jonghyun so nervous. I sat on the ground and Jonghyun was still standing.. no he was walking back and forth.

"Ooooi... What's wrong with you today?" - I stood up. 

"Grace..." - Jonghyun stopped and came closer to me, though standing in a few meters away. - "Since the first day of our meeting I can't stop thinking of you."

"Wha... What you mean?" - I was getting nervous. My neck was sweating.

Jonghyun was going to open his mouth but my phone rang. He bit his lower lip and looked away. I answered.

"Where the hell are you?" - Yonghwa was pretty cheerful. 

"On the roof." - I answered with dumb voice. - "Have fun, we'll join you later."

Yonghwa said a brief 'Ok!' and hang up. I looked at Jonghyun. What did he want to say? Anyway, we better go down. Mary is all alone there. I told him that we better go down and turned to walk to the stairs. He took my hand and electric shock hit my heart and it started beating faster and faster second by second. Then he pulled me over him softly but the same time strongly. My head was spinning and vibrating. I lost control and fell in his arms.