The beginning of new ME

What Is The Saddest In Smile?

PART 1

I didn't feel anything, except my own breath. Dumb, full of ignorance to the world! That voice speaking right before me, a man's siluet moving his hand before my face but I'm too ed up to react...

Then I heard a car signaling loudly! I felt myself unable to talk, to breath, to stand on my feet... The only thing I could see that time was the man's siluet and city lights. Then... I didn't feel or see anything!

I woke up on a hotel bed. That horrible smell of meds mixed with perfume smell. How disgusting! I'm in my clothes, but my bag isn't by me! , I need to find it... I stand up but in a second I'm on the floor! What's going on? I don't feel my legs! Seems like I don't have them! Where am I? What happened?? And right there I remembered myself in the hospital crying and hysterically hitting myself on the walls! I didn't want her to die, I was so stupid thinking she would live... I cried out as loud as I could only two letters N and O... NO... NO!! NOOO!!!!..... right there on the hotel floor I was still screaming that letters shivering.

Heavy footsteps! LEAVE ME ALONE! grabbing me by the arm! OFF.. putting me back on the bed... Tears... Heavy, salty, many tears! The pillow is wet from them. I'm still crying... Someone's telling it's okay... Someone I hated at that moment. But only for that moment...

                                                                                                  ___

I need to know if someone got interested in the story, so I can continue it! Even if 1 person says that he/she liked it I will continue! Thank you...